Windows Systems Engineer
A city fringe based client is embarking on a bunch of infrastructure projects and as such needs a Windows Systems Engineer to join the infrastructure team for a fixed-term 12-month contract with a view to permanency.
Working in a team of 10 within infrastructure the skills needed are:
- Windows 2012 – 2016 SOE design, configuration and administration
- Citrix Cloud Administration
- Google G-Suite administration
- Identity access management (Okta experience highly desirable)
- Network and application monitoring and management – Solarwinds
- Experience Administering Enterprise back-up solutions
- AWS skills (eg. EC2, S3, CloudWatch, Route 53)
- Proven performance maintaining and supporting enterprise based computing infrastructure in a large scale, complex and distributed business environment
- Experience in Automation (eg. Python, Powershell, API calls, Lambda / JSON,)
- Demonstrated expertise of DRP and security in a Windows environment
- Experience managing and delivering concurrent projects.
- Preferred Certs in Microsoft, VMWare, Nutanix, Citrix Cloud (XenApp), AWS, Okta and G-Suite Administration.
It is a great team with a good mix of BAU and projects and reporting into the Infrastructure Manager.
If you like fast paced environments, rolling your sleeves up and getting across multiple activities then we would love to hear from you.
Apply to [email protected] or online.