Thryv | Website Consultant
Remote role in Australia
We’re excited and thrilled to be working with our good mates at Thryv again. Recently completed their acquisition with the big leagues in the US – they are now looking for eager individuals to assist them in their goal of being the leading SaaS and platforms business.
As a leading SaaS platform, their goal is to focus on helping Australian small businesses adopt cloud-based software solutions to better compete in a post-pandemic economy. And to do this, they are growing their Australian team!
Web Consultants: a PIVOTAL role that will provide a positive client experience by working closely with clients to develop and acquire content for their websites, understanding their SEO objectives as well as the specific industry/advertising categories. With a great handle on the capabilities of the platform (Yes, you are supported by a great team and training/resources) you will set expectations of products and processes as well as reviewing website previews, modifications, and conducting website launches.
- Conduct client research for information regarding their business as well as their industry in preparation for client interviews
- Collect and develop content to be used by the website design team
- Monitor, follow-up, and resolve issues and discrepancies associated with assigned accounts
- Follow-up with clients and update systems in a timely manner
- Act as the first point of contact for Sales when they require additional status on a client website build
- Escalate customer issues as required
- Collaborate with internal team members, as well as external partners and suppliers
- Act as subject matter expert on specific site products and features
- Participate in client acceptance testing to ensure that one-off customer issues have been resolved
So, who are you?
Well, other than being rather awesome (I know you know you are!) – You are an energetic and passionate human with great technical know-how (websites/domains), a customer-centric approach and genuine hunger to solve problems.
The bullet points..
- Previous relevant experience in one or more of the following: customer service, sales, web design, copywriting, advertising, marketing or other related fields
- Knowledge of best practices for copywriting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and emphasis on proper spelling, grammar, sentence structure, and ,punctuation
- Basic understanding of internet components, including web hosting, domain names, websites, and how they connect
- 1-3 years professional writing in print or online
- Strong customer service, communication (verbal and written) skills and ability to adapt the conversation to the client
- Excellent organizational, planning and follow-up skills – dependable, take accountability and ownership
- Ability to multi-task, adjust priorities and adapt to change in work or procedure quickly
- Come in with a collaborative, team-oriented focus
Sound interesting? Intrigued? Curious? Or all of these things? Great – apply, say hi!