Our client is seeking a telecommunication engineer to be responsible for designing and maintaining the integrity of the Enterprise Voice and Unified Communications environment, including hosted and cloud environments. You will provide expert technical assistance to team members with high-level system and Voice requests. This role will be responsible for designing, implementing and testing complex data, voice and video infrastructure in support of our customer needs.
This role will design simple, scalable solutions and troubleshoot complex Voice & Unified Communications problems. You will work independently and as part of a team to work with the project manager on team-related projects, and provide level 3 escalation support when needed. This role will successfully demonstrate the skills required to secure and manage voice infrastructures to enable productivity and reduce costs.
Must Haves are:
• Minimum 5 years of network experience with UC, PABX and Telephony products from NEC and Unify, or comparable equivalent vendors.
• Minimum 5 years Voice system support experience
• Ability to promote innovative ideas and accept risks that are required to lead change.
• Able to foster and build collaborative working relationships with various stakeholders.
• Proficient in creating and maintaining metrics to aid in the design, scaling and troubleshooting of Voice and UC solutions.
• Proficient in designing and maintaining a high-performance Voice & UC network.
• Advanced knowledge and experience in Voice administration and architecture
• Proficient in Voice Technologies (POTS, VoIP, SIP Trunking)
If you have the above skills, consider yourself a self-starter, are client-focused, thrive in a fast-paced environment then apply online.Apply Now