Did you know the demand for investing in financial products skyrocketed during COVID? In turn, the demand for digital customer onboarding, electronic identity verification and anti-fraud measures saw digital transformation journeys fast tracked across the industry.
LAB Group’s core product, LABform, is successfully used across a number of areas of financial services including Banking, Stockbrokers, Superannuation and Pension Funds, Wealth Asset Management, Financial Advisers, Business and Property Lenders and Margin Foreign Exchange services. The technology simplifies complex processes to increase customer acquisition rates whilst reducing fraud, legal and compliance risk.
With tens of thousands of online applications processed each month globally and with continuous improvement through advanced analytics and implementations, LAB Group’s products and services continue to evolve to meet the demands of the market and improve the customer journey of the end user.
Click here https://labgroup.com.au/benefits/ to learn more about LAB Group
What is the role:
To help continue to fuel their growth as they scale the business, LAB Group are looking for an experienced Technical Writer that can help deliver best in class internal and external product content. This role will report to the COO with strong collaboration with the sales, customer success and product development teams.
- Produce both internal and external documentation including product manuals, how-to guides, user help content and other content that distils technical information on LAB Group products and services with ease and clarity
- Communicate with Product Owners, Developers and Business Analysts to understand product details
- Own the LAB Product Knowledge Base and ensure it is catalogued, updated, relevant and easy to consume
- In conjunction with the Head of Marketing, contribute content to the LAB Community portal
- Research, recommend and implement content management systems as appropriate to LAB Group
- Manage and own the “LAB University” which is designed to support new and existing staff upskill and access on-demand, relevant and curated documentation and content
- Make high-quality documentation that meets standards, is appropriate and easy to use
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Technical Writing, SaaS B2B experience in FinTech/RegTech a bonus
- Experience with Salesforce suite of products highly regarded
- Good technical aptitude and familiarity with modern business software (e.g. GoToWebinar)
- Storytelling presentation / document creation
- Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for customers
- Creative skills and usage of flowchart, diagrams, pictures and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Excellent written skills in English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Professional Writing or Creative Writing is a big plus
- Background in engineering, computer science or other disciplines like Business Analysis or Quality Assurance highly regarded
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Creative / Design / Copywriting skills
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why LAB Group:
LAB Group offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment where employees have an impact. The company is growing quickly, so they like to work hard and have fun! Catered lunches, team-building events, extensive training in the latest technologies are just a few of the added benefits they offer as part of their culture.
But what should excite you the most about LAB Group is the opportunity to be a key player in revolutionising the financial services customer acquisition industry and working with people who are excited and motivated to make a difference in an area that touches everyone’s lives.
- Flexibility and agile working environment
- Data driven culture
- Be a part of the global movement that is regtech/fintech – LAB Group were finalists for the 2020 Australian regtech of year
- Join LAB Group at this exciting time of accelerated but disciplined growth. Learn more here https://www.afr.com/technology/rich-lister-costa-backs-regtech-company-lab-group-20210311-p579ya
Are you curious to find out more?
Get in touch I would love to hear from you