This is a very exciting role with an FMCG company who have a long-established presence in the market. A household name, with ambitious tech goals for the next few years, the successful candidate will play an important part in this company’s growth plans and system upgrades.
In this role you will have a mix of responsibilities across Integration Support, Developing & BA and project delivery responsibilities. They have a few exciting projects on the go and looking for someone to take the lead across developing, support and configuration of integration platforms and interfaces servicing business systems including ERP, EDI, TPM and Warehouse Management.
Essential competencies of the role include:
- The development, technical analysis, and deployment of integration solutions across the business applications.
- Working collaboratively with business SME’s, application support and technology vendors to gather requirements and design business application and data integration solutions.
- Also collaborating and partnering with stakeholders and end users to understand functional requirements and map to appropriate, fit for purpose integration solutions, defining, testing and delivering technical and functional integration requirements.
- Providing middleware integration support, testing & error handling, primarily related to ERP, EDI sales ordering, distribution and third party 3PL integration.
- Defining and promoting best practices for implementing, managing, and governing data integrations.
- Analysing existing processes, coordinating, and implementing future state improvements to optimise the use of integration technologies and designing and documenting technical specifications for system changes and enhancements relating to integration technologies.
Must haves for the role include:
- 3+ years’ experience linking cross-functional applications with iPaas capability (Dell Boomi, Mulesoft or Biztalk preferred).
- Knowledge of API Management and API Gateway Technologies.
- Experience in integrating with core enterprise software applications, both on-prem and cloud.
- Knowledge of CRM & ERP applications (Infor M3 Cloud Suite, Salesforce, SharePoint).
- BA activity and process knowledge.
- Expertise in assessing, designing, and implementing integration patterns incl. Middleware, Bulk Data Integrations, Real-Time Data Integrations, File Based Integrations, Cloud Integrations, Process Integrations and Event Processing.
- Expertise with B2B integration concepts, standards and architecture (EDIFACT, XML).
- Knowledge of relational database design and data management techniques.
Working as part of a small team, and reporting directly to the IT Business Applications Lead, the role will be heavily project focussed for the first few months with some support responsibilities.
The role is a 6 month+ contract with a view to perm and open to discussions on flexible working arrangements.
Apply online or email [email protected]