CSA is a business with heart. Their aim is to increase the limited options available to people living with disability, by assisting them with their personal care needs, enabling them to find the support they need and run their own lives.
They are dedicated to delivering a human-centric service to their clients and this is reflected in their passionate & purpose driven culture.
They are scaling and, on a mission, to continue to motivate a change in expectations in the disability sector and now looking for a skilled and passionate Systems Analyst to join their team and help them grow the business to the next level.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for maintaining and improving IT systems and processes across the business, covering the full scope of the systems development life cycle including investigation, analysis, programming, testing, implementation, and maintenance to support operation and growth.
- Be responsible for the administration, customisation, and development of NetSuite ERP.
- Automate business processes to increase productivity, accuracy, and scalability.
- Create dashboards and KPI scorecards and provide the leadership team with analytics and reports to support strategic decision making and risk management.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders and users to gather requirements for systems improvement.
- Collaborate with software providers to source and integrate new solutions.
- Create system guidelines and manuals for the organisation and enable employee proficiency through running workshops and training.
- Provide support on IT projects.
Must haves for the role:
- At least 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in administration and development of cloud-based ERP systems.
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Dashboarding and reporting experience
- Advanced proficiency in Excel for analysis, automation and creative problem solving.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a proven ability to demonstrate initiative, creativity, and excellent attention to detail to help shape and grow initiatives and ventures.
This role offers a positive & supportive work culture, and they are looking for passionate individuals with the ability to motivate and inspire, not scared to roll up their sleeves and dive right into anything that comes their way to achieve quality outcomes, beyond expectations.
It is a small, close team with a hands-on working culture, adaptable to change and passionate about what they do.
Based in cool new offices in South Melbourne, close to public transport, shopping, cafés, and restaurants.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, where you can drive change and passionately support and contribute to the growth of this amazing business, then apply online or email [email protected]