This is a permanent role with an ASX listed organisation based in Melbourne’s Eastern suburbs. The company is undergoing a transformational change, migrating from legacy systems to a new network and building out a new environment. This role opening comes at a time of large investment in IT infrastructure and transition in the business. The successful candidate will bring a breadth of technical support experience to this predominantly BAU-focused role.
This role requires someone who has experience supporting over 1000 end-users, and would suit someone who enjoys problem solving, working with a variety of stakeholders, and someone who is keen to continue their learning.
To be successful in this role you will bring the following skills, attributes and experience to the team:
- Experience providing BAU support to end users in a large complex environment
- Level 2 and Level 3 Support experience across Microsoft Stack (Azure, server and desktop), Active Directory, Exchange Server, Citrix, VMWare and Linux. Azure is essential to this role
- Time management and task prioritisation
- Certifications in Windows Stack, System Centre Administration and Exchange Administration
- Strong understanding and practical experience of ITIL methodologies
- Policies and procedures documentation
- Problem-solving skills – the ability to analyse issues, provide solutions and escalate as necessary
- Solutions-oriented and result-focused
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience within manufacturing/logistics/automotive/supply chain organisation would be advantageous
This role provides an Administrator with the opportunity to expand their knowledge and experience in a large fast-paced environment where progression and development is strongly supported.
Apply online if this sounds like you!