Affix has partnered with this fast-growing Australian retail brand to source a Solutions Architect for a 12-month contract. The role will be based (post-COVID) at their head office which is city fringe Melbourne. For now, it will be working remotely.
What they need is an experienced Solutions Architect who has ideally worked in retail. The person needs to have experience delivering customer-focused end-to-end solutions within retail, digital environment and has dealt with complex data solutions within an omnichannel environment. The role will be supporting a core system replacement project and working on some initiatives like Click & Collect, Endless aisle, potentially a mobile app and more. There is also a POS project to get across.
Must haves for this role are:
- experience delivering customer focused end-to-end solutions within retail, omnichannel, eCommerce or digital environment
- the ability to lead and deliver on large business transformation initiatives
- proven experience in solution architecture in small and large organisations
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into practical applications and solutions
- solid grounding in core enterprise applications and digital platforms
- strong knowledge of software evaluation principles and practices
- an understanding of or background in software development, continuous integration and agile software development methodologies
- expertise reviewing new and existing solutions design within projects
- expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design
- background in software development is desirable with knowledge of APIs and SDKs
- understand networking, security, storage, compute, cloud, integration and operating systems as these form a part of the solution stack
- proven experience in system and network design and development
- good knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
This is a pretty cool place to work, fast-paced, collaborative team environment with a can do attitude to get the job done.
If you’d like to know more message me on [email protected] or apply online.