Software Engineer (iOS)
Here at affix we love partnering with businesses who are at the top of their game, and have a focus on building world-class solutions. We’ve linked arms with a legendary consultancy who have very recently grown from a 500 to a 5000+ person company through acquisition of a major player in the US!
We’re currently helping them build an entire iOS Development team for a massive 2-year project! If the sound of working on a mobile app which will be used by 10 Million+ users in Australia alone interests you, then you’d best read on….
Already a global leader in all things CX, customer engagement, and digital transformation, this is a rapid-growth business which was Founded in the early 2000’s in Sydney and continues to go from strength to strength! They are setting the standard when it comes to building experiences that people love to use, and with an incredible group of problem solvers, in a business which has a genuine focus on their people (offering up some of the best perks in the biz) it’s easy to see why they are crushing it!
We reckon you’ll need the following to be a success:
- 4+ years of experience as an iOS developer, designing and implementing software solutions using Swift and Objective C and also have a strong interest in the dark side: Android
- A solid history of being naturally curious about new tech and continuous personal development
- Proficiency with git when collaborating on code bases
- A passion for working in a client-facing role (Covid permitting!)
- An ability to write code that follows SOLID principles
- Skills in securing data in transit and at rest using a variety of encryption techniques
- An understanding of architectural choices, including the trade-offs for each
- Agile knowledge – Scrum or Kanban
- Commercial experience in Continuous Integration and writing testable code, simplifying Unit Tests etc.
Bonus points are available you if you have:
- Experience with another platform (e.g. Android, C#.Net or AWS)
- Functional programming and protocol oriented programming experience
- Experience with React Native and/or React JS
Here’s what your life could look like in this gig. You can expect the following:
- Take on the client’s visions from concept to release in as little as a few months and often work together to evolve products for years
- Drive development forward and be able to translate business requirements into pragmatic solutions
- Gain experience with industries and have the opportunity to nurture products and see them through to completion
- Writing clean, reusable, maintainable, and readable iOS code
- Focus on projects that are native mobile apps and web apps – but that doesn’t stop you from experimenting with wearables, VR/AR, and IoT devices!
- Variety – Work on different projects over time
Some of the best perks in the biz you say? Here’s a taste:
- Flexible hours and WFH flexibility with the expectation of once a fortnight to visit clients on-site (Brisbane CBD and Inner-City
- Increasing annual up to 30 days after 5 years (in addition to public holidays)
- Duvet days – A extra 2 days a year when you just don’t want to adult!
- Generous allowance for training and development
- Personal annual allowance for personal growth – learn how to golf, increase your wine knowledge with tasting, become a better cook… Basically whatever you want!
- Free lunches and drinks on Fridays
And the list really does go on….
Salary – $110k – $160k + Super (as we’re building a whole team, the salary range is wide and really does depend on experience)
Sound like your jam? Check out the detes in the job ad OR talk to me now
☎ 0407 903 686