We are absolutely deee-lighted to have kicked off an awesome partnership with a humble, yet wildly successful strategic communications agency, helping them grow their team across tech & digital. And folks, we couldn’t be more happier about it!
This legendary communications agency has been in operation since around 2013 and has a *bloody* impressive client portfolio spanning right across Australia-Pacific. Think Coca-Cola, Colgate, and Sunrice, just to name a few. These clever cookies combine their deep knowledge through insight and creative excellence to develop real-world strategies for their clients that grow and convert new customers like nobody’s business. Pretty impressive stuff, if you ask me.
And this gig?
Well, it’s centred around the daily management, client service, and community managing of their client’s social media pages, with service and customer success being front and centre here.
This role is really going to suit someone who loves Social Media and who has some real-world experience managing social communities of varying shapes and sizes. If you consider yourself a bit of a do-er with some BIG ideas and a background in customer service, then chances are you’re going to flourish in this role. It’s essentially your ticket and segue into the broader marketing team, which is something to be damn excited about.
Here’s a little taster of what you’d be getting up to:
- Monitoring the community [comments and messages from social media], having meaningful conversations and actively engaging + moderating comments;
- Proactively interact with clients social community’s, being in the thick of their world, following hashtags, leaving comments etc;
- Responding to all comments, mentions, and DM’s;
- Moderating customers posts and activities, uploading resources and content;
- Writing clear and engaging copy for a variety of different social channels;
- Content scheduling and management including blog posts, social media posts, and distribution of social and content marketing assets;
- Being the eyes and ears across all the platforms, listening out for good/bad and everything in between, and then reporting your findings back to the Content Manager; And
- Be at the helm of helping the team mitigate risk and dealing with issues as they arise.
Not to brag or anything, but you have…
- Some pretty tidy communication skills. You write great copy, and know the right tone to use that really speaks to your audience;
- Ripper customer service skills. You’re empathetic and can quickly put yourself in the shoes of the customer;
- A real passion and penchant for social media. You keep up to date with trends, and you like to try new things;
- The confidence to back yourself, to show initiative, and to exercise good judgement;
- Strong and high attention to detail, and the ability to be nimble and work to tight deadlines with grace;
- Experience working cross-functionally, and the chops to manage up; And
- Strong attention to detail and an aptitude for picking up things quickly.
So, how’d I do? Have I managed to tempt you?
Well if I have, and you feel like this little job advert is #SoYou – then let’s chat.
Or? Bypass the hi and apply!
0401 002 988