Site Reliability Enginneer
This household Brissy software house is ready to embark on a 5 year project which will have a huge impact on making our roads a safer place – now they’re on the hunt for a SRE that loves to be on the tools Engineering solutions and building infrastructure as code!
Now here’s where you fit in!
We’re looking for a SRE to join a multi-disciplinary team of legends, and jump straight into the saddle where you’ll be building CI/CD pipelines, evaluating and contributing to best-practice deployment for high quality, serviceable software that is paving the way for IoT connected vehicles nationally and in future, globally.
This role is less Ops based and more on the tools Engineering best outcomes. This means approaching configuration as code, pipeline as code and infrastructure as code to create sophisticated products in a repeatable and serviceable way.
You’d be led by a highly reputable CTO and Solutions Architect, to collectively align and advance architectures and technologies as industry innovates and practices evolve.
Here’s the main things we reckon you’ll need to kick ass in this role:
- Experience building SaaS products as part of an Agile SCRUM team where you have continuously developed, tested, deployed and supported scalable solutions
- Experience with Windows and Linux environments and familiarity with on-prem and public cloud infrastructure, such as AWS
- Containerisation experience using Kubernetes or Docker
- Proven experience implementing infrastructure as code, security as code and pipeline as code to manage virtual infrastructure and cloud-native applications
A day in the life of a SRE would look a bit like this:
- Work with a Product Manager and Agile product focussed team, ensuring delivered quality, functional and performant products
- Automate the provisioning of test, staging and production environments across private and public cloud services
- Analyse and improve the reliability of systems in production, diagnosing issues and working closely with developer teams to improve product resilience and performance
- Evolve infrastructure, platform and application performance monitoring to manage logs and proactively detect issues and visualise performance indicator statistics
- Flexible working arrangement of 3 days WFH and 2 days in a modern office overlooking the Brisbane river located in Milton
- Building first-in-class sophisticated software to lead the way in connected IoT Smart Cities of the future with some of the most brilliant Engineers Brissy has to offer
Sound like your jam? Get the ball rolling now!
[email protected] || 0407 903 686
[email protected] || 0422 366 018