Service Desk Technician
Affix is delighted to be working with this growing business in the education sector. Joining the technical support team this role will be supporting a large user base across a Windows/Azure/MAC environment.
Day to Day the role will include:
- Providing phone, face to face and Service Desk support.
- Create, maintain, support and manage user accounts across the business
- Troubleshoot and Diagnose hardware and Software problems.
- Organising daily repairs with external hardware providers and testing hardware and software following repairs.
- Managing and configuration of mobile devices.
- Providing support for Audio Visual equipment and assist and support Audio Visual setups, as required.
- 2+ years proven technical support experience across a user base of 500+.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Server Operating systems and applications, mobile/tablet devices and network topologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of databases.
- Sound knowledge of Audio Visual Technologies ideal but training can be provided
- Able to adapt to the changing technologies, coupled with excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to draft and edit documentation.
- Sound Apple Mac OS and device experience highly desirable
- Azure experience highly regarded but training can be provided
This is a permanent position, based in South Yarra in what will be a flexible working environment.
The role will suit someone with excellent communication skills with ability to work with multiple stakeholders in the business and vendors.
This is a wonderful team and business to join with ongoing training and development encouraged and provided.
Apply online or email [email protected] for any further enquiries.