We are absolutely deee-lighted to have kicked off an awesome partnership with a humble, yet wildly successful strategic communications agency, helping them grow their team across tech & digital. And folks, we couldn’t be happier about it!
This legendary agency has been in operation since 2013, and they’ve got a *bloody* impressive client portfolio spanning right across Asia-Pacific. Think Coca-Cola, Colgate-Palmolive, and SunRice, just to name a few. These clever cookies combine their deep knowledge through insight and creative excellence to develop real-world strategies for their clients that grow existing and convert new customers like nobody’s business. Pretty impressive stuff, if you ask me.
And this gig?
Well, this newly created SEO Specialist role is tactical, yet implementation-based. So it’d see you manage and implement SEO projects, liaising with team members to contribute learnings and ideas to clients. You’ll be working fairly closely with your client base, providing them with insights, recommendations, and ensuring that whilst they may not understand SEO and all of its intricacies, that they understand the SEO journey and what to expect.
We think this gig is going to be perfect for someone who is a technical individual, yet creative in their thought processes. And? We imagine that you might be hanging out in agency land SEO gig currently, or you may have had a stint in an agency at some point.
Want to know more?
Here’s a little taster of what you’d be getting up to:
- Implementing all aspects of SEO for the client to get solid, targeted results. Folks, this means technical, content, link building, and website usability. ALL THE things;
- Taking charge and full accountability of your clients’ results;
- Regular monitoring of website performance via Google Analytics and a range of SEO industry-standard tools;
- Is it even an SEO gig without reporting? Ha! Yes, you will absolutely be doing your fair share of analysis and reporting, and you’ll be sharing your findings to not only clients, but the team and wider business when needed;
- Build meaningful relationships with your clients, communicating regularly with them, building trust through showcasing your knowledge and expertise in ALL things SEO;
- Undertake ALL THE research into the competitive landscape so you can confidently provide recommendations to your clients, and adjust your SEO approach if the need arises;
- Developing the keyword strategy, keyword mapping to key pages, and optimising them all in order to enhance visibility in Google Search;
- Auditing websites and providing technical recommendations for improving SEO visibility and performance – you do this pretty easily, actually!;
- Implementing testing strategies, UX recommendations, and any other onsite improvements in collaboration with web developers or the wider marketing team that’ll see your client succeed; And
- Working closely with a team of other digital marketing consultants to ensure strategies are well-aligned across disciplines and are all working to achieve and kick client goals.
Not to brag or anything, but you have…
- 2-3+ years Experience implementing SEO with an understanding of key elements affecting SEO performance;
- The credentials in delivering across a wide range of areas including SEO audits, migrations, keyword research, content recommendations, on-page deliverables and wider strategic SEO recommendations;
- A strong understanding of SEO, with an ability to explain and articulate how SEO fits into the broader marketing mix;
- You really enjoy what you do and you’re someone who is right across the latest and greatest developments in the SEO space;
- The aptitude to prepare meaningful SEO reports, using Google Analytics, Data Studio, and Google Search Console;
- An understanding of HTML, CSS, platforms like WordPress, and familiarity with basic server and hosting concepts;
- Excellent communication, and active listening skills; And
- You know your way around all the ‘COOL’ SEO tools (Google Webmaster, Moz, Ahrefs, SEMrush, etc) and you have natural confidence to work in excel to extract relevant data (pivot tables, queries, etc.).
So, how’d I do? Have I managed to tempt you?
Well if I have, and you feel like this little job advert is #SoYou – then let’s chat.
Or? Bypass the hi and apply!
0401 002 988