Would you like to be part of a massive transformation – new infrastructure roadmap, integration of technologies, engage with business, engage with vendors, collaborative technologies, legacy to digital, automation and much more.
We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to be responsible for designing and maintaining the integrity of this enterprise business network, including hosted and cloud environments. You will provide expert technical assistance to team members with high-level systems and networking requests. This role will be responsible for designing, implementing and testing complex data, voice and video infrastructure in support of our customer needs.
As a member of the Infrastructure Services team, the Senior Network Engineer will design, scalable solutions and troubleshoot complex network problems. You will work independently and as part of a team to work with the project manager on team-related projects, and provide level 3 escalation support when needed.
This role will successfully demonstrate the skills required to secure and manage network infrastructures to protect productivity, mitigate threats, and reduce costs. This role will be 70-80% project and 20-30% BAU work. The role supports a 24×7 business and as such will be required to provide after-hours support on a rostered basis.
• At least 7 years network experience with Cisco products and services, or comparable equivalent vendors.
• At least 7 years network experience in Palo Alto, or comparable offerings.
• Proficient in using automation to provision cloud network constructs, such as; virtual networks, security groups, cloud native load balancers, DNS, and VPNs
• Proficient in creating and maintaining metrics to aid in the design, scaling and troubleshooting of networks
• Proficient in designing and maintaining a high-performance global network
• Advanced knowledge and experience with routing, with proficiencies in an understanding of Layer 3 and 4 routing, and with dynamic routing protocols and concepts such as Multi-VRFs.
• Advanced knowledge with Cisco or Cisco like switching, and a proficient understanding of VLAN configurations.
• Advanced knowledge of wireless networking.
• Proficient with firewalls, especially Palo Alto Networks, with a detailed understanding of access rules, site-to-site VPN configurations, Network Address Translations
• Proficient in private and public WAN technologies (MPLS, VPLS, DIA, VPN) including Software-defined technologies.
• Proficient in Voice Technologies (POTS, VoIP, SIP Trunking)
• Proficient in VMware network concepts (vSphere, NSX, vSwitch)
• Working knowledge of security software such as Anti-virus, Anti-SPAM, Anti-Spyware, and other security-related technologies
• Working knowledge and understanding of Windows and UNIX/LINUX operating environments
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or related degree or equivalent experience.
• Cisco CCNP preferred
If you are a self-starter, client-focused, thrive in a fast-paced environment and committed to professional development then please apply online.Apply Now