Senior/ Lead PHP Developer
We are partnering with a well-established retailer in Melbourne who, since COVID have only gotten busier! With the increased traffic to their eCommerce website, they are looking for a solid PHP developer with Symfony experience to join the team and help them enhance the website to increase performance. If you have a passion for eCommerce, performance, and User Experience then let’s talk.
We’re looking for a hands-on developer to work with the team to deliver multiple end-to-end business-critical projects including:
- Payment gateway / Checkout process (including Click and collect)
- Dropship supply onboarding (personalization)
- Upgrade to the current framework
- Review of current products and platforms and suggest improvements as well as the implementation of these suggestions.
- Leading maintenance and enhancement.
Looking for a capable and experienced developer with:
- Strong PHP and MVC Experience (Symfony)
- Expertise level experience with architecture for web-applications and databases, optimize MySQL, and monitoring the performance.
- Experience using tools and technologies like elastic search, Kibana, Docker, AWS.
- Experience working with API endpoints for web applications.
- Experience creating microservices using docker for consuming queues and data.
- Experience with testing – unit, integration, regression, and performance such as load testing.
- Experience with high volumes of data.
- Experience with deploying the web-applications on production servers- some command line knowledge of Linux is required.
- Familiar with Jira and Agile framework.
- Exposure to e-Commerce a platform such as Shopify and understanding of PCI-DSS compliance will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of document and communication designs, estimates, and implementation plans.
Hey- we’re affix. We have the amazing job to partner with inspiring companies to help them scale up their teams with the addition of great humans. We would love to know more about you, what you’re passionate about, interests and hobbies that goes beyond just reviewing your CV. So, let’s have a chat and see if this is your happy (work) place.
0423 344 956