Senior eCommerce Digital Strategist
At affix, we love working with businesses who are home to some truly great humans, we really do. And we also love it when they ask us to partner with them to help them find new crew members to add to their tight-knit crew. #nothingbetter
We are working on two Senior eCommerce Digital Strategist roles with this ripper client. Yes, folks. You heard that right. There are two roles up for grabs with this awesome Growth Marketing Agency and they’re absolutely delicious too. We think that the cool thing about working these roles is that they can be based in either Brisbane or Adelaide. Cool, huh?
Our client is nailing the ‘Growth Marketing’ space and eCommerce performance growth is 100% THEIR jam. They’re a Premium Facebook Marketing Partner with over $10M in annual spend [and GROWING!] under their management. They’ve got clients who are elite brands across North America & Australia, with the majority being in the fashion & apparel, jewelry, health + fitness, and beauty verticals. Aaaaand, in a fairly short space of time, they’ve grown to 45 team members globally. These guys don’t do things half-assed. They care beyond measure about driving exceptional results for their clients. They mean what they say, and say what they mean. And they also don’t do stupid stuff, like make ludicrous claims and overpromise their clients the world, which we all know happens a lot in agency land. #amirite?
These guys are the real MVP.
They like tech.
They like strong coffee.
And, they’re also partial to a good ole’ ramen too.
Here’s a role snapshot:
- Planning, documentation, and presentation of strategies for your clients;
- Identifying potential bottlenecks, troubleshooting and providing solutions to execute on client accounts;
- Onboarding and In-Depth Strategic Planning of new clients;
- Overall client performance and hitting set KPIs – testing, optimizing and scaling;
- Full Accountability for Leading and Managing your ‘Team Pod’ (typically 3-4 support members), prioritising their work and time allocated to each client on a weekly and daily basis;
- Project management of any additional assets that may need production – landing pages/funnel builds, questionnaire forms, messenger bots etc;
- Conversion Rate Optimization tests on landing pages;
- Writing ad copy that Eugene Schwartz would be proud of and driving the overall creative strategy on all accounts, with support from your creative team;
- Prepare and present detailed reporting for each client on a monthly basis;
- Manage your client’s ad spend as if it were your own; And
- Assist in the training and progression of the junior members on our team.
What we’re looking for in you!
- 3+ years of eCommerce Marketing experience;
- 2+ years of Facebook Advertising experience;
- Proven track record of strong Facebook Ad Account Results & Experience Managing $20k+/month Ad Budgets;
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets skills;
- Solid productivity and prioritisation skills;
- Elite communication skills – both written and verbal; And
- Team player with a focus on client’s success.
For Some Extra Brownie Points:
- A huge part of hiring for this role is attitude first. So, if you’re creative, curious, driven and have some cool ways of doing stuff, then chances are you’ll probably get on well;
- This client loves people who are pro-active, super organized, resourceful and open-minded;
- You’ll kick some goals and gain respect if you like to take the lead, and there’ll be some extra brownie points if you like Ramen too!
Does this sound interesting?
Are you intrigued?
Well, we certainly hope so, and we hope you feel compelled to personally hunt us down to chat about it.
Here’s how you’ll find us:
[email protected] || 0401 002 988
[email protected] || 0458 184 555