This business is all about sustainability, product ingenuity and partnerships. They are a business who have worked in the dairy industry for many years. As a family owned business they are looking for an experienced person to work closely with the business notably in the supply chain space.
SAP S/4HANA has been implemented and they want someone to continue to develop the SAP platform in the supply chain space.
Day to day the role will be:
– SAP Business Analyst tasks
– supporting modules such as EWM, IM, P2P and backup to others.
– incident Management (independently and vendor management)
– SAP S/4HANA Configuration
– access role provisioning and SoD management
– managing EDI technologies, including logic apps and power apps
– Master Data – governance, monitoring, maintenance
– at least 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst on SAP (at least 1 year with of S/4HANA modules)
– strong in supply chain modules i.e. IM, EWM
– exposure to other SAP modules is beneficial. PP, SD, QM
– experience in SAP supply chain support
– experience managing EDI integrations including Logic apps and Power apps
– experience managing master data
– able to work autonomously
– documentation & Process oriented
– strong communication skills
This role will suit someone based in south Eastern or Eastern suburbs. Covid vaccination essential and hybrid work environment is offered. Its a great team environment always with projects on the go and a chance to build a relationship with this business and be the SME they need in the supply chain space.
Email me with queries on [email protected] or simply apply.Apply Now