Paid Social Specialist
We have buddied up with one of our great mates [a stellar agency on the East-side of Brisneyland] again to help them on their quest to find the missing piece of their team puzzle.
A Paid Social specialist.
Obvs, it’s you. You Paid Social Specialist, you.
Now. Let me give you the 411 on this team and what they’re all about.
In a nutshell, this team is smart.
And, they’re genuine.
As I’m sure you can already tell, we really like these guys A LOT.
This client of ours is the kinda agency that is bloody good at nurturing client relationships. They really pride themselves on it, and they take special care in educating their clients on what they’re doing and how it fits into their bigger picture. It’s something EVERY agency says they do well, but these guys walk the talk; if ya know what I mean?
Ok, now let’s talk about you.
You’re the ultimate team player. You’re a damn good communicator and can thrive when there is a multitude of problems to solve. You ooze empathy. You care beyond measure about your clients’ results, and they just luuurve you for the care and attention you not only give to them from an interpersonal level, but to their campaigns as well.
Rightio, here’s a snapshot of what we’ll be looking for in you!
[OMG, that is SO me]:
- You’ve got circa 2 years of goooood experience in either a Paid Social/Media Buying OR Paid Media gig;
- A natural flair for Paid Social [Facebook + Insta, mainly], knowing instinctively what levers to push, pull and accelerate to get the kinda results that deeeee-light your clients;
- You’re “fluffy” with your creative process and concepts, but hot-damn, you love strategy and a good ole’ Spreadsheet;
- Clients love ya. Yep, you’re a people’s person and you know how to do the client “stuff” well. You’re able to build trust quickly, put out fires before they combust, and you do this with empathy, flair, and no ego; And
- You thrive on variation and getting to dip your toes in a smorgasbord of client industries, budgets, and cool problems to solve.
Here’s what you’ll be kicking-ass at, day-to-day in this gig:
- LOTS of client-facing stuff. You’ll be guiding and hand-holding them through the journey, providing them with genuine, valuable recommendations that’ll ensure their results will get to the next level;
- Ducking, weaving, strategizing, and leveraging all of the nifty social tools like Ads Manager or any of your personal faves that get the job done;
- Hanging out a ton in Google Analytics, measuring, analysing and reporting back campaign data to your clients – breaking it all down in bite-sized chunks so they “get it!”; And
- Totally owning and taking full accountability for the ongoing optimisation of social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, [and lashings of Pinterest and LinkedIn too] for your client portfolio. Your mission with each client is to improve acquisition and conversion rates, all whilst driving lower cost per acquisition. It’s not always easy, but you’re all over this.
If this little job advert is #SoYou, and you’re a gooood human – then let’s chat.
Or, bypass the hi and apply!
0401 002 988