Paid Social Consultant – Agency Side
If you’re a digital marketer who’s been dabbling in ‘Paid Social’ over the past 1-2 years and are keen to continue on the Paid Social train, then this my friend is THE gig for you!
We are currently working with an awesome Growth Marketing agency on a Paid Social role that can be based in either Brisbane or Adelaide, [or almost anywhere Australia wide for that matter] that’s looking for someone just like you. Cool, huh?
This client is an absolute ripper, and they’re nailing the ‘Growth Marketing’ space. They’re unapologetically eCommerce focused & performance growth is 100% THEIR jam.
They also boast a proud Premium relationship with Facebook, with over $10M in annual spend [and GROWING!] under their management. They’ve got clients who are elite brands across North America & Australia, with the majority being in the fashion & apparel, jewelry, health + fitness, and beauty verticals. Aaaaand, in a fairly short space of time, they’ve grown to 45 team members globally.
These guys don’t do things half-assed. They have an unswayable results-focused compass for their clients and they mean what they say and say what they mean. And they also don’t do stupid stuff like make ludicrous claims and overpromise their clients the world, which we all know happens a lot in agency land.
Here are the skills they’ll be looking for in you:
- Around 1-2 years of experience in Facebook Advertising;
- Feel comfortable in managing ad-spends of around a min of $5k per month;
- An understanding of the pillars of traffic across Facebook and Instagram;
- Confidence in navigating either Google Sheets or Excel;
- You’ll be no stranger to managing your own workload and prioritising what’s important;
- Have natural problem-solving skills with the confidence to initiate dialogue with clients and teammates on your thoughts on how to fix them;
- You’re a good talker and can communicate openly with empathy and thoughtfulness;
- You’ll have energy and enthusiasm for learning and a real drive for delighting your clients; And
- You’re comfortable in taking accountability, meaning that you’re ok putting your hand up if you’ve made a mistake and being open to admit when you don’t have the answers.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’d be getting up to in this gig:
- Learning to plan, document, and present on-point strategies for your clients;
- Identifying bottlenecks, troubleshooting, and providing solutions to execute on client accounts;
- Playing the front-facing role and managing client relationships;
- Onboarding new clients;
- Overall client performance and hitting set KPIs – testing and optimizing
- Following the company’s best practice structures, testing rules and playbooks when setting up and optimising clients accounts/campaigns;
- Help with the project management of additional assets that may need production – landing pages/funnel builds, questionnaire forms, messenger bots, etc;
- Conversion Rate Optimization tests on landing pages;
- Writing compelling ad-copy;
- Preparing and presenting detailed reports for your client on a monthly basis; And
- Always staying up to date and ‘on-trend’ with all things in the Paid Social Advertising industry through groups, blogs, and courses.
So, what’s in it for you?:
- Aside from earning your base salary, you’ll be able to access a pretty rad bonus structure that rewards your performance, PLUS an accompanying commission structure for cross-selling;
- You’ll gain access to some pretty great training and some ever better minds;
- Working remotely. This client is open to hiring people who essentially live anywhere in Australia. If you live in either Brisbane or Adelaide though, you’ll get to hang with the Australian crew. #winning
Does this sound interesting? Are you intrigued? Yep, thought so!
We’re moving quickly on this one, so if this role feels like it was written for you, then apply today.