L2 Support Analyst | SaaS Cloud Product
Exciting opportunity for someone looking to learn and grow their skills within an industry leading SaaS Cloud Product.
Our client is a product startup in the utilities space. They provide an end-to-end operations and infrastructure platform for embedded network & mid-market customers. Whilst mid-market players have been their sweet spot & market fit to date, their continued success and the serious commercial benefits of their product has allowed them to now support their clients to scale to mass-market levels… and even chase some of the bigger players.
Alongside supporting this growth and working on their product roadmap, they have some pretty awesome project work in the pipeline.
They are building up their internal support function, and this is where you come in.
This is not your everyday support role. This role is going to give you the opportunity to use your technical and customer service skills, whilst also allowing you to flex your passion for data by getting involved in designing and developing reports for customers.
As the Level 2 Support Analyst, some of the things you will get up to:
- Use troubleshooting techniques to identify the source of customer issues and provide a prompt and appropriate solution.
- Involvement in the review and deployment of new platform releases
- Assist with the identification, reproduction and escalation of product issues and bugs to the dev team, tracking through to resolution
- Prepare documentation for troubleshooting and escalation procedures
- Maintain high level of product knowledge and case handling skills
- Ensure the integration of data and data integrity
- Contribute to continuous improvement discussions to increase process efficiency and reduce incidents reported
- Support and deliver reporting capability for customers
Based is Cremorne – this role offers flexibility with a mix of working from home and in the office.
- Familiar with Linux systems (navigating, basic commands)
- Moderate SQL knowledge but also the willingness to learn, understands relational data
- Understand database entity relationships and data integrity
- Experience interacting with production databases
- Ability to produce high quality, consistent user documentation
- Able to monitor, respond to and triage support requests from a variety of clients and escalate appropriately if required
- Familiar with applying business logic to reporting applications
- Some familiarity with external data reporting tools (eg Jasper Reports or similar BI analytics tools)
- Able to work in a service-oriented team environment
- Customer focused, and dedicated to the best possible user experience
- Able to communicate effectively with both technical and business resources
- Critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skills, able to think logically
What’s on offer for you
You’ll be working on an industry leading SaaS cloud product in an environment where you can learn & work across the entire product, tech stack & system
This is an invitation for you to craft your career & develop your skills:
- Gain exposure to AWS core products
- Get involved with bulk data management
- Be a part of a growing business where this role has multiple path for growth
- A company who seriously believes in tech & automation
- A team that has an open mind to new tooling, ideas, & approaches
- A supportive, flexible work culture
Hey – we’re affix. We have the amazing job to partner with inspiring companies like this to help them scale up their teams with the addition of great humans. We would love to know more about you, what you’re passionate about, interests and hobbies that goes beyond just reviewing your CV.
So, apply here and see if this is your happy (work) place.