Affix have partnered with a heavy hitting Brisbane technology studio who are building some seriously cool sh!# for HUGE global brands primarily within the music industry. If you’re a regular Spotify user, have a keen interest in the cool products Bose create, or occasionally watch MTV (ok – I’m a 90’s kid… I don’t think they actually play music anymore)… then there’s every possibility you’ve encountered a digital product or experience that was built right here in BrisVegas by these legends!
Alright, I get it. That’s enough name dropping, Dan! What are the juicy technical details? What you’ll be doing
These peeps are specialists in delivering digital products and experiences that usually take the form of native mobile apps and web applications.
The team have some incredible projects coming their way, from building a social music sharing platform for a HUGE artist in the US, another project focused on AI music production to an application that acts as a ‘video on demand’ streaming platform for high profile influencers within the music industry. The vastness of projects is immense and to say the least, extremely cool! Want Dot-Points? I got you!
You will have/do
- Strong Swift and Objective C skills, and a knowledge of how to combine both in a project
- Familiarity with Github and version control
- A structured approach to development, including an attention to detail through development testing
The nice to haves
- Studio environment experience
- Experience developing audio-related apps
- Knowledge of development for Android and server-side development
- Past experience with Firebase integration with mobile apps
- Confidence in working in the terminal
What they’ll offer you
- Career progression – what you’re doing now might not be what you want to do six months down the track
- A nice team of good people, who will always listen and want to collaborate
- Encouragement to attend community engagements such as conferences, MeetUps, HackerDays etc.
- Spotify subscription
- Work from home flexibility
This is a delicious opportunity where you’ll work with an experienced team in a small studio full of talented and hard-working designers, developers and managers who genuinely enjoy working together to make award-winning products. There is a huge pipeline of web and mobile development work and this role could grow in a number of ways.
They try to get by with ‘just enough process’ and find the tools to match. Day-to-day they make use of Slack, Trello, Invision, GSuite as part of or project workflows.
If you’re still reading this, then what are you waiting for? Apply with your CV or
email [email protected] !!