This is a pretty fab role working with an innovative NFP business. The business is growing and needs an experienced IT Security specialist to own all aspects of information security alongside some security operations.
Reporting to the CTO, day to day the role will manage, maintain and enhance security of all their systems and processes across all aspects of the business. The role will align with the strategic objectives and maintain world’s best practice in information security.
This role will be all about developing and refining security policies, working with the CTO on the approach for achieving compliance and working with the business across information security who will need communication, education, guidance, facilitation and using automation where possible.
- Australian citizenship.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Information Security with a good understanding of security operations.
- Significant knowledge of Risk Management Frameworks and Vulnerability Management.
- Proven experience implementing and managing a GRC program.
- Extensive knowledge of ISO 27001 standards and requirements.
- Demonstrated experience implementing, maintaining and improving information security risk management systems in alignment with ISO 27001/27002.
- Proven experience developing Information Security strategies.
- Experience in Data Loss Protection.
- Proven experience and a strong understanding of SIEM.
- Demonstrated ability to work on security projects as a team lead.
- Ability to perform analysis of security risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Relevant certifications in CISSP, CISM, CRISC, SABSA, SANS preferred.
This role will suit someone who can work autonomously with great initiative and who is highly passionate about all aspects of IT security.
The role offers great flexibility and is open to candidates Australia wide.
Email with queries to [email protected]