Head of Digital Experience ⚡
I’m so darn wrapped to be exclusively partnering with a fabulous client of mine to find their next Head of Digital Experience and newest member of their incredibly impressive senior leadership team!
These guys are admirable not just for the work they do, but for the genuinely epic culture they’ve cultivated, how they treat their clients, and the absolute love and professional admiration their people have for each other. It’s because of this that they have successfully built one of the highest performing and happiest teams in all of Brisbane that continue to consistently deliver for a stellar portfolio of clients that house some of the best brands in the bizz!!
Seriously guys, these legends are absolute agency GOALS!!
This is a rare opportunity to join a team of absolute legends and play an integral part in taking the lead of not only the growth of their super talented and high performing Digital Experience team, but of the strategic future and business growth of the agency as a whole!
Most importantly, we’re on the hunt for an absolute SEO wizz-kid!! Yep, it’ll need to be your bread and butter and building superior customer experiences for your clients is your absolute jam! We’re really chasing a technical superstar, someone that loves getting down and dirty with the DATA and that can bring their killer capability to confidently contribute compelling insights and strategy to key client pitches, adding value as the lead channel expert to the entire Digital Experience client portfolio. You’ll be no stranger to taking the lead on the overall strategy for all things SEO and CRO and you’ll be driven by leading a team of 7 superstars as well as an epic client portfolio to continued success.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be owning in this role:
- Own the creation and execution of a long-term roadmap for the Digital Experience team.
- Guide and Influence the practice of SEO and analytics within the agency through thought-leadership. CRO will also fall under your remit but will be a smaller part of your role.
- Take the lead and ownership of the large scale clients within the Digital Experience portfolio – leading your team by example through maintaining a high standard of rigour on your own accounts while supporting your team across their portfolio and adhering to company values.
- Play a key role in contributing to business development activities both directly and indirectly by developing the sales team’s product knowledge, identifying and acting on cross-sell/upsell opportunities, as well as contributing to pitches for new clients as the lead channel expert for the entire Digital Experience team.
- Monitor and manage the Digital Experience team’s P&L (Not a strength of yours? No worries, you’ll be taught all the skills on the job!).
- Lead the team’s recruitment efforts with a view to continue to build the team and its capabilities in line with agency growth.
- Drive Innovation through products and processes to better serve clients and their customers.
- Work closely with the senior leadership team and make your mark on the agency through helping to shape future strategy and vision for the business as a whole.
- Work closely with your team to upskill across channels as well as collaborate with internal stakeholders regularly.
Here’s what you’ll need to be a success!
- Ideally, you’ve lived and breathed all things SEO for the past 4+ years!
- As an added bonus, you’ve got the skills in CRO + Analytics to bring along with you.
- You love leading people! You have a knack for helping your team be the best they can be and you have the people management skillzzz to prove it.
- You’ve managed accounts yourself before and know how to engage with, and hit the ground running for your clients.
- Experience managing SEO and/or CRO for large eComm websites is a huge bonus!
- You know your way around Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Your regular hangout spot is in the Google Marketing Stack – Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio, Optimize, Search Console.
- You’ve worked across OR have an understanding of a variety of CMS platforms.
Chasing those extra brownie points? Here’s what will win you them:
- Programming language experience across Python, JS, or SQL
- Data pipeline and visualisation skills with tools like: BigQuery, PowerBI, Tableau, SQL
- UX design
Sound right up your alley?
Keen to hear more??
Then please, reach out so I can tell you all the things about this awesome and very rare little opportunity!
Here’s how you’ll find me:
0458 184 555