Head of Client Performance [Brisbane OR Adelaide Based]
At affix, we love working with businesses who are home to some truly great humans, we really do. And we also love it when they ask us to partner with them to help them find new crew members to add to their tight-knit crew. #nothingbetter
We are working with an amazing client on three roles for their team right now, and we’re pretty pumped about it! They’re an awesome Growth Marketing Agency that’s doing some BIG things, and folks, they’re ‘growing’ so they need a NEW Head of Client Performance who breathes eCommerce strategy.
Now, the cool thing about working this role is that it can be based in either Brisbane or Adelaide. Great, huh?
To tell you a little more about who our client is, they’re a Premium Facebook Marketing Partner with over $10M in annual spend [and GROWING!] under their management. They’ve got clients who are elite brands across North America & Australia, with the majority being in the fashion & apparel, jewelry, health + fitness, and beauty verticals. Aaaaand, in a fairly short space of time, they’ve grown to 45 team members globally. These guys don’t do things half-assed. They care beyond measure about driving exceptional results for their clients. They mean what they say, and say what they mean. And they also don’t do stupid stuff, like make ludicrous claims and overpromise their clients the world, which we all know happens a lot in agency land. #amirite
These guys are the real MVP.
They like tech.
They like strong coffee.
And, they’re also partial to a good ole’ ramen too.
This is going to be a highly critical hire for this agency, and as the Head of Client Performance, here’s what you’ll be accountable for executing:
- Managing, supporting and mentoring their Australian-based client Strategy team [and support team members] maintaining an elite level of both performance and team happiness;
- Building strong, strategic and meaningful relationships with key clients;
- Be accountable for the overall performance of their Australian client base and supporting + guiding their Strategists in driving revenue growth and marketing profitability for them;
- Increasing overall client LTV [Lifetime value] through heightening customer satisfaction, strong retention rates and service cross-selling;
- Driving the overall strategic progression and initiatives of the department as a whole;
- Be the key escalation point for client issue resolution and maintaining strong relationships with key client accounts;
- Managing the hiring and on-boarding of A-player eCommerce Strategists;
- Conducting monthly training workshops;
- Improving, driving and monitoring the agency’s ad account best practice structures, testing rules and playbooks – they can’t deliver consistent results if people are following their own processes;
- Working with the department heads and key stakeholders in improving processes and the overall performance of the team;
- Assisting the marketing team in the development of case studies and obtaining client testimonials;
- Always staying up to date on the eCommerce Marketing industry (especially Facebook & IG) through groups, blogs, and courses for the strategic progression of the team; And
- Holding yourself accountable for all aspects of your team [wins, losses and mistakes]
What we’re looking for in you!
- 4+ years of eCommerce Marketing experience;
- 2+ years and proven track record of strong Facebook Ad Account Results managing $100k+/month ad budgets;
- 2+ years in an Agency or eCommerce in-house Leadership role; And
- Elite communication skills – both written and verbal.
For Some Extra Brownie Points:
- A huge part of hiring for this role is attitude first. So, if you’re creative, curious, driven and have some cool ways of doing stuff, then chances are you’ll probably get on well;
- This client loves people who are pro-active, super organized, resourceful and open-minded;
- You’ll kick some goals and gain respect if you like to take the lead, and there’ll be some extra brownie points if you like Ramen too!
Does this sound interesting?
Are you intrigued?
Well, we certainly hope so, and we hope you feel compelled to personally hunt us down to chat about it.
Here’s how you’ll find us:
eron.castroaffix.com.au || 0401 002 988
[email protected] || 0458 184 555