Technology, by nature, is all about reimagining the complex and tedious into a product or service that is streamlined, automated and easier for the end user. So it’s always awesome to partner with an incredible national and well invested SaaS company who are all about finding problems and automating that within the accounting and finance space and take them into market!
Their core product currently integrates with 75 platforms ranging from Xero to MYOB, automates 300 different document types and are scaling their microservices technical architecture to support additional platforms and documents off the back of a successful integration with the ATO.
As a result, the team are looking to add another passionate, enthusiastic Full Stack Developer into the mix, where they will be involved in all stages of the development lifecycle including delivering quality solutions, determining engineering priorities, solution design and support.
They are a genuine, down to Earth bunch of clever humans who represent that perfect blend of a supportive, collaborative and positive team. They ensure that no one feels left in the dark or unsure, so they make absolute use of Microsoft Teams, Slack and GIFs daily.
What we think you need:
– At least 1-3 years’ commercial experience in ASP.NET and/or .NET Core
– Ideally experience developing APIs using REST with OAuth
– Relational Database experience (MySQL or MSSQL)
What they would LOVE but happy to upskill you on:
– Experience working in microservices architecture
– Experience working on a SaaS product
– Experience with React, TypeScript or PHP
Here is where it gets even better!
– Option to work 100% remote from home
– WFH not really your jam? Don’t sweat it! They have offices based in the city fringe.
– OR better yet! Have a mix of both and enjoy the flexibility!
That’s the scoop! Sound like your playground? Let’s chat!