Digital Strategist / Performance Marketer
Recently, I’ve linked arms with a ripper NEW agency client that’s looking for a Digital Strategist to come and join their team, and I’m wrapped!
I’m pumped to be waving their flag out in market as they’ve got a pretty nifty rep round’ town, and they’ve been in the agency game for around seven years now doing cool stuff. This tight-knit team offers a full suite of digital and creative services, from brand strategy and brand identity design, through to graphic design, content creation, slick websites, and of course, digital marketing too.
They’re also a really nice bunch of humans who are all *bloody* clever at what they do and are the epitome of full-service thinkers. Yep, this lot are damn passionate about getting results for their clients that really mean something. And they have the kind of mindset that every client project or request, [regardless of its size, scope, and length] requires a strategic and consistent creative vision. Once their vision is aligned, then they carefully curate their strategies and bring together their ideas in a really fluent, fun, and creative way that gets kick-ass results. Pretty awesome stuff if you ask me?
Now, let’s talk more about this role then, shall we?
- You’ll develop and execute digital strategies for a portfolio of clients. You’ll get quite involved at times within the sales process too, offering insights, audits, and ideas that’ll help map out a really insightful client strategy;
- You’ll be responsible for developing new and existing paid search & social accounts, ensuring a high level of detail is observed and super aligned to the client brief. This’ll include project managing at a campaign level, owning and managing campaign execution end-to-end, implementing, reporting, and optimizing (across bidding, targeting, landing pages, keywords, content, creative, and more).
- You’ll be identifying new growth opportunities within your client portfolio and will support the Account Managers and greater team in creating bold and courageous strategies that will fulfill and delight client objectives, that are backed that with careful insight and analysis; And
- You’ll help develop solid client relationships, ensuring that the agency is aligned and delivering on their business needs. What does this look like? Well, it will include facilitating organised and ad hoc meetings with new and existing clients, communicating clearly on performance KPIs and agreed deliverables met to the team, and completing proactive, detailed planning for your client portfolio.
And you? What tricks do you have up your sleeve?
- We’d love it if you’ve been doing something similar in another agency with at least two years’ experience and are ready to step into a bigger role;
- You’ll be someone with the innate ability to understand what clients really want, and you’ll be well versed at asking the right questions, knowing how to plug into clients pain points, and map out super insightful and impactful strategies;
- You’ll strike the right balance of creativity, commercial acumen, and digital sensibility;
- You’ve got solid digital strategy experience, and you’re a bit of a jet at taking briefs, building out client strategies, and successfully delivering at a campaign level;
- You’ll have extensive experience of Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, and you know what levers to push and pull at a campaign level that gets some pretty tasty results for clients;
- You can confidently gather consolidated data to create case-studies for clients that are in the pre-sale phase;
- You’ll have knowledge and application of Web Analytics tools for data analysis and reporting; And
- And of course, the obvious things like being organised, having initiative, working resourcefully, and being able to communicate with ease to all walks of life.
So, how’s this all sounding?
If the idea of being in a Digital Strategist role like this excites you, then please, apply. But not just “I’ll flick my CV through kind-of-apply.” I want to know your story, the one that’s behind your CV. Tell me who you are, what you’re proud of, and of course, why you think this role is
Want to chat before you apply? You can do that, too!
Here’s how you’ll find me.