Digital Marketing Specialist/Lead
We are absolutely delighted to be linking arms with a cracking business here in Brissy that is changing the game in their industry vertical.
For us, partnering up with a business who’s innovative as hell and is excited about growth and expansion genuinely excites us. Aaaand, this role, in particular, is going to really “talk” to many of you amazing Digital Marketers out there who are craving the opportunity to step up into a leadership role, have more ownership over a digital strategy, and just basically get a chance to flex their Digital Marketing muscles.
Alright, enough chatter from us. Who are these legends?
Their core business has been in operation for circa 9 years now, and with a newly created start-up arm well and truly established, these guys are bringing a fresh and unique market offering that is hugely attractive to their target market and that has seen some seriously impressive growth and success to date.
They’re a group of exceptionally talented humans.
They all have a hungry mentality for success, all driven by innovation and growth. Aaaand, they have BIG goals in place as they continue on their path to national expansion, so this is where you come in.
Here’s a teaser around what’ll be in your remit!
Now, this is a newly created role so we think that it will entice a real Digital Marketing gun with that same hungry mentality and excitement to get proper stuck in and flex some leadership skills that perhaps they haven’t had the chance to before.
Yep, this role is a segway in the right direction to a leadership opportunity.
Seriously, there will be LOTS for you to do in this role. You’ll work closely alongside the co-founders, designers, and marketing coordinator to help develop and build their digital marketing capabilities from the ground up.
You’ll be the go-to digital specialist helping to drive their brand profile, working with the business leaders to develop and execute end-to-end digital marketing and content strategies. We’d like to think you’ll be someone who has a growth marketing background that’s excited to use your ripper digital marketing skills to support and drive business growth strategy initiatives, helping them continue to form their brand vision and bring it to life through digital.
The aim of your game in this gig [ultimately] will be to increase the companies overall brand identity and awareness through driving lead generation, growth, and loyalty strategies. You’ll be no stranger to getting on the tools across an array of digital marketing channels, but we think you’ll be someone who has a real knack for all things brand, content, social, and PPC. Also, throw in some email and automation for good measure too!
To kick-ass in this role, you’ll need:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a digital marketing role where you’ve played a key role in both strategy and execution;
- A breadth and depth of experience developing and executing Digital Marketing, Brand, PPC, Loyalty and Content strategies across a range of channels;
- Strong experience managing both organic and paid social media including community engagement;
- Well versed in developing and rolling out optimsied multi-channel content strategies;
- Experience in CRM & automation platforms, with a view to develop email, SMS & loyalty campaigns with some experience navigating data sets and customer segmentation;
- You’ll be an aspirational digital marketer with an ability to work at pace and juggle many balls at once and be interested in expanding your leadership capabilities with a desire to grow with the business; And
- Strong ability to be both creative coupled with a deep data-driven approach to how you tackle digital marketing strategy and execution [you love to look at the numbers].
Here are some delicious dot-points about what you’ll be getting up to day-to-day:
- Leading and executing the strategic and creative direction of all end-to-end marketing campaigns to engage, educate, entertain, and generate revenue;
- Taking the reigns of all company social channels and overseeing the social media strategy [paid, organic, and community management];
- Developing and executing multi-jurisdictional and multi-channel paid digital media [search, display, SEO and social] including re-targeting;
- Alongside the business leaders, you’ll be playing a key role in creating & understanding the customer journey lifecycle, looking at customer research, understanding market conditions and competitor data with a view to create a customer journey map for the business and identify areas for improvement;
- In collaboration with the business leaders you’ll be playing a key role of conceptual planning and strategy for website development opportunities & improvements;
- You’ll be taking the lead on developing the content strategy for the business, rolling out across all platforms including social, web, blogs, landing pages, email and case studies, ensuring content is optimised and messaging is consistent across all key channels;
- Developing and executing loyalty campaigns including email and SMS creation, segmentation, and automation;
- Working with the in-house designer, you’ll play a key role in leading the creative direction of videos, branding, and design assets;
- Ensuring the companies brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts through the design of retention, branding and positioning strategies;
- Using data analytics and reporting methods/tools to performance-monitor digital campaigns and track results to maximise the efficiency of campaigns;
- With discretion from the business leaders, you’ll be helping look after the planning and budgetary control for all things digital marketing; And
- Because you like to stay current, you’ll be continuously reviewing industry trends, technology enhancements and competitor activity in order to innovate and enhance systems, programs, and initiatives.
Sound like your vibe?
We hope so, and we hope you feel compelled to personally hunt us down to chat about it.
Here’s how you’ll find us:
[email protected] || 0458 184 555
[email protected] || 0401 002 988