Digital Marketing Manager
Humans best friend – is it Dog or Horse? (I do like cats, but let’s face it – they’re only nice when they need something from you…) Both are quite amazing companions, one of them however will give you a good cuddle after a rough day.. Regardless of your opinion our newest partner is a fan of both and has created some pretty damn fine products for our mates.
The Weatherbeeta Group has been around for over 40 years, providing high-quality range of protection products for horses & dogs, they are in fact Australia’s Leading Retail Equestrian brand with over 50 stores across the country.
These guys have achieved quite a bit really, redefining the industry, transforming the way horses are protected for years to come and now we are looking for a growth-minded digital marketer to come in and take a customer-centric lead building digital growth and delivering healthy ROI.
This is an exciting opportunity, not only in joining a long-standing brand that is on a serious digital transformational journey, but it also provides you the opportunity to join an amazing team both in your leaders and those you will be leading.
Essentially this role is to support & delivering Digital Marketing strategies that position Horseland as the heart of the community and the place to go for everything equestrian. You will be responsible for all things digital – with a keen eye on ROI, driving hard to deliver relevant and timely GTM execution. This is a dynamic space, therefore we are looking for an agile human, who is resilient and organised in the face of change.
So, what are the things about you that make this opportunity come together? Well, you…
- Are eagerly able to chat through some of your experiences (good + bad) in delivering healthy ROI (what did you do to shift the dial / make a smile);
- Come with a solid sense of rigour and process, having led or contributed to successful marketing application;
- Can provide examples, share experience and demonstrate a desire to grow revenue and uncover new opportunities within a client base
- Possess credibility; developing influencing skills, strong communication (written & oral) and time/workload management skills;
- Can talk to us about why you love what you do.
- Able to take initiative. You get things done.
At the very heart of it all, you possess and harness a growth mindset, strategic and innovative in your approach and keenly effective in execution; you are a genuine team player focused on delivering customer-led initiative based data and market insight. Leading a passionate team (Campaign Manager, Social Manager, Customer Insights, Marketing coordinator and eCommerce), you will need to draw upon experience and
Working closely with Retail and Product teams, the Digital Marketing Manager will be accountable for
- delivering leadership through key stakeholder management providing functional expertise and driving the focus across key areas to deliver on campaign objectives;
- reporting on the Digital Marketing performance for each campaign
- Owning the cross-functional critical pathway for Go to Market (GTM) strategy
- driving a well planned and updated Horseland Marketing Calendar and cross-functional timeline and updates
- delivering effective and relevant strategy and execution across SEO, SEM, Social, Paid Social, Emails, Affiliates, CRM/Marketing automation and lifecycle marketing
- consistently delivering retail POS programs to maximise campaign ROI
Delivering the things…
Digital Marketing Management
- Ensure key direct supply partners are well-positioned in marketing communications.
- Leads Horseland Marketing Campaigns across all digital channels which include HL website, Weatherbeeta
- Website, social media, EDM, third party websites and retail
- Oversee photoshoots to ensure they represent the overall direction of campaigns across online, social and in-store assets.
- Manage the Marketing Calendar as part of the Business Management Calendar for all Marketing and Ecommerce content including efficient upload and management of Product Information and Banners
- Deliver Integrated, Multichannel Customer Ecommerce Marketing Campaigns across social media, SEM and Online Marketing, Re-marketing, Retail Communications.
- Forecast and manage the annual Marketing Fund budget – ensuring transparency across associated departments.
- Share knowledge and work collaboratively with all team members.
- Ensure that a culture of performance-based sales and service is embedded within the business and supported by an environment of high personal and team achievement, solutions and innovation.
- Endorse a productive and harmonious environment that is congruent with the Weatherbeeta values.
- Work with people in such a manner as to build high morale and develop group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Lead by example in all activities and always deliver visible customer-centric leadership.
- Maintain excellent rapport and maintain clear, consistent and prompt communication with all stakeholders.
Education / Experience:
- A degree in Business Management – Marketing and/or Commerce
- Proven experience in digital marketing strategy development and implementation
- Demonstrated experience measuring against agreed KPIs and making adjustments as required to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Demonstrated experience in CRM, Customer Segmentation and Customer Data Management
- Has had 2+ years Senior Marketing role
And of course, as the Digital Marketing Manager, you will also work on other exciting marketing projects, you’ll have scope and ability to influence and will need to be self-motivated. There is a lot more we can tell you about these guys (they’re pretty cool and we like them) as well as the role but now it’s over to you.
Make sure you apply, but not just “I’ll flick my CV through kind-of-apply” we want to know your story, the one that’s behind your CV. Give us some words, tell us who you are what you are most proud of and of course, why you think this gig might be for you.