Digital Experience Manager
I’m so thrilled to be partnering up with a wonderful client of mine in the higher education space who’s after a brand spanking NEW Digital Experience Manager to fulfill a twelve-month FTC in their Digital Marketing team. These guys are pretty great at what they do, they’re leaders in their space and they also just so happen to be one of the most nation’s most engaged and accessible Universities you’ll find!
You’re right across the digital gamut and you’re someone who still wants to be on the tools, and knows a thing or two about growing new leads and converting site traffic. Our ideal person is someone who has tidy skills in being able to nail on-site user experience that includes search, retargeting, personalisation, and who knows their way around ALL THE automation platforms. You’ve also got that “je n’ais se quoi” or #specialsauce around being able to innately see what levers should be pushed and pulled that will help enhance and provide a pretty special customer experience.
Aside from having some pretty special career runs on the board and great digital experience within data-driven environments, a huge part of hiring for this role is going to based on attitude and culture fit. So, if you’re creative, clever, curious, data-driven and have some cool ways of doing stuff; then chances are you’ll probably get on well.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be owning in this role:
- Delivering a consistent online customer experience that embraces the brand, global web standards, and digital best practice;
- Improve web usability, accessibility, customer experience, and content layout/direction by providing insights and delivering improvements to optimise website and application delivery;
- Ensure that the web infrastructure and web planning contribute to the successful marketing and recruitment outcomes, and of course, a positive customer experience;
- Oversee the operational activity for paid search engine marketing (SEM) on Google Adwords and other search platforms, in collaboration with the Head of Digital Experience and external agencies;
- You’ll be responsible for the implementation of ‘Division of Marketing’ and stakeholder search funds to maximise traffic to site, improving paid search performance and optimising account activity to leverage advertising spend;
- Leveraging digital channels to maximise conversion by supporting customer journey, marketing automation, and personalisation strategies;
- Providing high-quality reports on web analytics utilising Google Analytics, SQUIZ CMS web analytics and SEO tools, to monitor traffic from external search and advertising activity, and advising on the necessary web, SEM, SEO, and content changes to help drive traffic flow and improve conversions; and
- You’ll also be providing mentorship, support, and guidance to other Digital Experience staff, and this means participating in professional development activities and on-going constructive feedback.
Here’s what you’ll need to be a success!
- Ideally, you’ll have Postgrad qualifications and extensive relevant experience, but we’re still happy to chat with people who have extensive digital experience and people management expertise;
- Advanced knowledge and experience with a range of software and large enterprise web content management systems. And if you know your way around SQUIZ CMS, then you’ll get some extra brownie points!
- If you’re across HTML coding and CSS (Cascading Sheet Styles) that would be ideal;
- You’re no stranger to the Google Marketing Platform (Google Ads, Analytics, Dashboards), and if you’re pretty comfortable working within Adobe CS6 or CC programs such as Dreamweaver, Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects, Auditions, and Photoshop, then #happydays;
- It goes without saying that you’ll have excellent oral and written communication skills;
- You’ve got pretty tidy time management and organisational skills with a demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise work with minimal supervision;
- You have an innate ability to initiate, develop and implement digital projects and campaigns, including knowledge and experience in web and application development and management, UX, web design and information architecture;
- A genuine interest in all things digital, social media and ALL OF THE shiny new technology.
Does this sound interesting?
Are you intrigued?
I hope so, and I hope you feel compelled to personally hunt me down to chat about it.
Here’s how you’ll find me – [email protected] || 0401 002 988