Customer Data Platform Specialist
Lets stop horsing around and listen to the facts. Customer loyalty is a company’s best asset, for WeatherBeeta – it’s something that keeps the horses stable… in the stables.
Puns aside, our mates over at WeatherBeeta Group are looking for a new Customer Experience/Data Specialist – someone who will get their CDXP running [Lexer].
These guys have been around for over 40 years [if you’ve been out in regional Aus, you know who..], providing high-quality range of protection products for horses & dogs, they are in fact Australia’s Leading Retail Equestrian brand with over 51 stores across the country.
Weatherbeeta have achieved quite a bit, redefining the horse industry and transforming the way the animals are protected for years to come. Join the team to be part of this mission.
- Develop and execute all marketing automation requirements to achieve loyalty and customer strategy across email, SMS, and social media. Across all markets and customers (members, non-members, corporate, wholesale, and suppliers)
- Provide recommendations and enhancements to generate increased performance from core KPIs such as acquisition and frequency drivers.
- Develop and execute all personalisation programs and streams across digital channels including but not limited to email, on-site, and SMS to improve segment/cohort performance.
- Be the marketing subject matter expert for everything required within the technology stack deployed for marketing automation.
- Deliver strong leadership through key stakeholder engagement and functional expertise
- Enhance and deliver digital and marketing strategies that position Horseland as the Heart of the Equestrian Community.
A bit about you/what we are looking for:
- 3+ years in a Marketing role
- CRM, Loyalty experience
- Strategic and Customer focused
- Loves retail, sporting goods or animals!
If this does resonate with you. Let’s chat; whether that be via voice, words in an email or even on the socials!
To be or not to be…
That is the equestrian.