Creative Marketing Specialist
About the biz:
They’ve been leading the way in the beauty education space for almost a quarter of a century and have the most impressive reputation to show for it. They’re one of the largest beauty educators in Australia, educating over 500 therapists a year. #BloodyImpressive huh?
affix is absolutely delighted to be linking arms with this wonderful business that’s inspiring in more ways than one!
At their core (and what we think truly makes them special and unique) is the way they’ve deeply mastered what it means to look after their employees and their community. They go that extra mile to create a beautiful working environment and they do this all while injecting lots of energy into giving back to the community and championing for change.
So trust me when I say – they’re truly a biz that will give you All.The.Feels!
About the gig:
As the Creative Marketing Specialist, you’ll report to the Brand Manager and play a key role in the execution of the marketing strategy, whilst owning the implementation of creative content and campaigns. The aim of your game? To maintain their market leading position, whilst driving brand awareness and lead generation across multiple channels. This team prides themselves on the gorgeous brand profile they’ve created and the most stunning aesthetic they’ve developed. So we’re really after someone that has the ability to immerse themself in the brand, capture its aesthetic, and truly make it shine!
To make this role a shining success, you’ll need to know a thing or two about creative marketing and have an eye for art direction and creating beautiful, creative content. You’ll be no stranger to the wonderful world of social media and you’re a bit of a jet at writing gorgeous copy. You also know how to project manage the delivery of beautiful creative and digital campaigns. In short – if you truly consider yourself a creative marketer at heart, this might just be the gig for you!
Here’s a little teaser of what you’ll be owning in the gig:
- Alongside the Brand Manager, own the marketing and recruitment strategy as well as it’s delivery;
- Operationalise the marketing strategy through your own execution of tactics as well as helping guide junior team members to assist you with producing requirements for student recruitment, digital marketing, client experience as well as, content and campaign creation;
- Maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications materials, whilst maintaining and managing the brand assets across the core and sub-brands;
- Drive brand positioning across communities and elevate the brand to new heights through creative work and campaign development;
- Provide regular feedback and insights gained from community monitoring to the Brand Manager to help evolve marketing, brand, and digital strategies;
- Look for continuous improvement in analytics including identification of methods to attribute offline and online marketing activity to campaign performance;
- Play a key role in remaining up to date with competitor brand positions and make recommendations on brand performance to the Brand Manager;
- Consistently evaluate the progress and success of the marketing plan and report this to the Brand Manager;
- Manage and maintain a budget in adherence with the marketing and recruitment tactical plan and be comfortable with providing advice on additional requirements if needed;
- Ensure adherence and consistency to the brand guidelines, ensuring that all marketing and communications are in line with the brand strategy;
- Provide strategic and creative direction to junior team members for the purpose of delivering events, marketing activities, social media plans and design tasks;
- Assist with overseeing events for the purpose of recruitment, brand prestige and awareness; And
- Take ownership of upholding the brand standards across all brand touchpoints and channels.
Here’s what you’ll need to bring to make this role a success:
- 3-5 years experience in a Creative Marketing role;
- Exceptional project management skills;
- A strong understanding of Brand, Creative Content, and/or Digital Marketing;
- Exceptional ability to understand a tone of voice and write beautiful and engaging copy;
- Experience in creative brief development, art direction and campaign implementation;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- A demonstrated ability to project manage a range of projects and effectively prioritise competing demands;
- Self motivated with proven ability to problem solve and meet deadlines in an autonomous environment;
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong technical marketing skills including knowledge of WordPress, CRM systems, Email Marketing tools and, Social Media platforms; And
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining brand standards.
And for EXTRA brownie points?
- Graphic and Web Design experience using tools like; Adobe Illustrator or InDesign;
- Exposure to photography and videography skills;
- Experience with Digital Marketing channels such as; SEO, Paid Media;
- Luxury brand or beauty experience in marketing; And
- Experience in a leadership role supporting junior marketers. (all of the above are nice to have but not essential).
Does this sound interesting? Are you intrigued? Yep, thought so!
We’re moving quickly on this one, so if this role feels like it was written for you, then go right ahead and apply today or hunt me down for all the delicious details!
Here’s how you’ll find me:
[email protected] | 0458 184 555