Creative Marketing Manager
There are brands that “get” their customer, and then there are brands that GET their customer. Mister Jones Health? Is one of those brands.
Meet Mister Jones Health:
Mister Jones is a fast-growing direct-to-consumer ecommerce brand on a mission to empower women to feel their best, unlock their confidence, and adopt a healthy lifestyle through the development of the coolest innovative wellness products that meet them where they are.
This team is in an exciting phase of growth, with wheels in motion to bring the Mister Jones experience to the worldwide market. And mark my words: Mister Jones will soon be up on the global stage alongside other iconic Aussie beauty + wellness brands. All while staying true to the essence of who they’ve been since day dot.
This is where you come in.
As the Creative Marketing Manager, you’ll own ‘all things’ creative at Mister Jones. AKA, you’ll have full strategic and creative ownership sitting under your management. The world is your oyster in this gig, getting to creatively drive the brand as you see fit.
You’ll be the creative gatekeeper, ensuring all creative and brand touchpoints with Mister Jones are continuously levelled up and consistent from a visual, creative, and brand perspective across all channels.
Comfortable with sitting in both the creative and brand strategy seat – you’ll map out long-term strategic goals for the brand. But the good times don’t stop there. You’ll also be just as comfortable with getting your hands dirty and owning the creative production process end-to-end across all forms of media, including performance.
With loads of support from your team, you’ll need to have an eye for detail and an ability to coordinate and run the show when working with designers, photographers, creative marketers, etc.
Here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll be fully owning in the gig…
Performance media production & creation:
[This is a HUGE part of the business. Creative is the biggest lever in marketing for Mister Jones and you’ll own it!]
- You’re creative, adventurous & ambitious [nothing is off the table and you’ll have full creative ownership but will need to be comfortable taking the reins];
- Ideate + collaborate with the marketing team to develop concepts and strategy;
- Use competitor insights and performance data to guide creative direction;
- Own the creation process: Storyboard concepts & make rough mockups of the finished concepts;
- Project manage designers, photographers, videographers, motion graphic artists, etc.
- Demonstrate a real confidence and desire to get your hands dirty ‘creatively’ where and when necessary.
Asset production & management:
- Take ownership of all asset production for the Mister Jones brand(s);
- Develop an automated evergreen process where customers continually provide UGC [e.g. product images, not reviews];
- Find, negotiate and manage creators to produce beautiful photos and videos;
- When necessary, you’ll create the asset yourself so the wider team has something great to launch off!
Manage the creative marketing calendar + implementation across all channels:
- Own the continually evolving organic content calendar;
- Own the brands communication on organic channels;
- Look for ways to drive, innovate and evolve organic engagement + growth.
Management and coordination of the Marketing + Creative teams:
- Be the station master – making sure all of the trains leave on time across all creative, Content, Social + visual touchpoints;
- Make sure the team is geared towards working on the right projects at the right time;
- Feel comfortable stepping into a role where you’ll guide + mentor the team in both creative and marketing; And
- Ensure all content and communication is scheduled correctly.
And, here’s what we’re looking for in YOU!
- At least 5+ years experience in a Creative / Brand Strategist / leadership role;
- A real understanding of how to drive success creatively for a brand across the full gamut: Design, Content, Social, Organic, Performance Media Creative, Product Branding and positioning etc;
- You’ve got the chops to pull up your sleeves and jump in to manage and create stellar creative and brand assets where necessary;
- You’re comfortable playing a role as the ‘go to’ creative gatekeeper + steering the ship for Mister Jones’ creatively across all touchpoints and you’ve got the experience and results to show for it;
- You can comfortably sit in a leadership role between the creative marketing and design teams; And
- You’ve got strong creative direction and project management skills under your belt and you feel more than comfortable coordinating and sourcing [where needed] Designers, Photographers, Shoot Coordination, Content and Social Media Specialists to get the job done.
Does this sound interesting? Are you intrigued? Yep, thought so!
We’re moving quickly on this one, so if this role feels like it was written for you, then go right ahead and apply today.
Here’s how you’ll find me to tee up a chat:
0458 184 555