I am looking for a Citrix SME to join this tech team of engineers in an ASX listed business that is based in Melbourne’s Eastern suburbs. I need someone who can bring their technical expertise to the role and be comfortable working in a large scale, busy environment, advising technical and business stakeholders alike.
Citrix expertise is essential to the role alongside a solid Windows Systems Engineering background. This will be getting across design, implementation and support of the Citrix environment on an enterprise scale. There will be heavy involvement with integrations both with Citrix in Cloud and Citrix on-prem.
The must-haves are:
- Deep knowledge of Citrix – design, implementation, support in a large enterprise environment
- Expertise working with Citrix in Cloud and Citrix on-prem
- Certifications in Citrix VirtualApps essential
- A mix of BAU and project work although this role has a high percentage of project work
- Expertise in MSoft stack required – Windows Server, AD, Exchange Server, SCCM, VMWare, MS Office 2013, SOE Design
- Act as a business advisor, delivering recommendations and technical expertise on BAU operations and future projects
- Solutions-oriented and result-focused
You will be proactive by nature and possess strong problem-solving skills. You will lead by example in the team and be confident in your communication.
This role is a great challenge for someone looking to make their mark in a forward-thinking organisation, where they can apply their expert Citrix knowledge and advise on the future shaping of the IT infrastructure.
Apply online if this sounds like you!