We are pretty stoked to be working with this leading retail business as they embark on a true transformation across not only technology but the entire business. Reporting to the Group IT Manager this role will form part of the leadership team as they embark on this journey of change.
What I need for this role is someone who has a strong retail industry background and with that expertise in retail systems, merchandising, ERP and preferably around integration.
This role will be identifying opportunities for continuous improvement, working with teams across requirements gathering and solution delivery, supporting business process and system operations, building on and managing team priorities as well as building team development skillsets.
Work closely with stakeholders in the business as well as developers, applications support and testers to collaborate in the planning, design, development and deployment of new applications and enhancements and upgrades to existing applications as well as the development of strategies to improve and leverage current systems and implement core processes across the brands.
Ownership of emerging technologies is also key to the success of this role.
– business systems management expertise within a retail business
– business analysis and project management experience
– POS experience including from an integration perspective
– ERP experience (retail or procurement modules preferred)
– leadership capabilities and experience working with applications specialist, applications support and BA teams
– expertise across various applications notably integration builds
– experience working on integration projects
– use of integration tools such as Boomi, Mulesoft highly regarded
There are a heap of projects to get across over the next few years some of which include finance systems replacement which has integration into ERP; a procurement channel across EDI integration; consolidation of vendors for shopping and freight logistics; gift card solutions; click and collect; implementation of Netsuite and BI architecture.
This person needs to be self-motivated, proactive, a leader, supportive of team members from an education perspective as they embark on this transition.
Sound interesting message me or apply directly.