Affix is proud to be working exclusively with Concentrix Catalyst, global digital services company, on a Business Analyst position based in Sydney, working on a large-scale digital transformation for one of Australia’s best-known brands. The program of work is focused on the Mobile/App channel which is fundamental to the business’s future strategy. The App squads will be focused on delivering exciting and innovative projects that deliver real value to both end users and the business. With such a large group of technical talent working across multiple mobile app squads there will be a fantastic engineering community with a growth and learning culture.
We are looking for someone that is detail-focused and systematic in everything they do. These are newly formed roles with the benefit of being a part of the conversation from the start. You’ll be responsible for defining and communicating project requirements. Collaborating with Product Owners, UX & UI designers, and software engineers (web & mobile). Using both analytical and creative problem-solving skills, you will help shape, design, and create solutions that address key business needs as well as be called upon for your product strategy and requirements management excellence.
- Plan and lead requirements workshops
- Work with UX Designers to conduct user research and document analysis of findings
- Work with delivery teams and customers to inform product strategy
- Work with clients and key business stakeholders to elicit and document requirements
- Facilitate and participate in various ceremonies including participating in ceremonies (showcases, retrospectives, and planning meetings)
- Facilitate Product Backlog Refinement cadences and ensure the inputs are suitably ready for refinement and the outputs meet an agreed Definition of Ready standard.
- 5+ years of experience being a Business Analyst
- The passion to work in a client-facing role
- Experience in a Business Analysis stream of work (requirement gathering and analysis, business modelling, process analysis etc) and in creating appropriate product documentation
- Experience documenting and breaking down work for Agile development teams
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
- Experience in working on mobile application products, iOS or Android, and Mobile Web
- Experience with workshop facilitation, conducting meetings, and strong presentation skills
- Experience in AGILE ways of working
- Flexible work hours and work from home policy
- 20 days’ holiday (in addition to all public holidays) increasing to 25 days’ holiday each year after your 2nd work anniversary and 30 days after 5 years!
- 2 Duvet Days per year – that’s for when the day would be better spent at the beach or in bed
- A generous annual allowance for training and development
- An annual allowance to spend on your personal growth such as learning a new language, cooking classes, yoga, pottery, or even attending a beer tasting course
- End of year performance bonus
- Free Bootcamp classes weekly/lunch sports activities
- Parental benefits that exceed statutory requirements
- The chance to work on different projects in our other offices (London, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Tokyo, Dubai, Singapore, New York, Mumbai, Berlin)
- Free lunch and drinks on Fridays
Interested? Reach out and say Hi!