This Australian fashion retailer, is looking to find a Business Analyst with a sound background in digital projects and retail processes, to join their team and work across their digital programme of work (Gift Cards, Click & Collect etc).
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Working with the business stakeholders to elicit and clearly define requirements and capture business needs.
- Performing requirement analysis and design, data mapping and analysis, current and future state mapping, process flow mapping and solution design validation.
- Analysing existing processes and identifying ways of working to optimise current processes and reduce workload.
- Identifying and documenting change processes across stores, digital and customer services, as a result of IT projects.
- Creating detailed user stories with success criteria, including requirements for the development team to execute.
- Assisting with the creation of detailed test case scenarios to be used in testing.
- Assisting the Test Lead, ensuring test cases are delivered as per business requirements.
Must haves for the role:
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst with proven digital project experience.
- Proven experience in the retail industry and a solid understanding of IT retail systems and processes.
- Experience in Jira.
This is such an exciting business to join with a lot happening in the enhancement of their digital offerings.
They are a vibrant team with a positive culture and looking for someone just as passionate about retail as they are!
The role is for a 6 month+ contract.
Apply online or email [email protected]