As a result of recent acquisitions and business growth, this business is embarking on a range of exciting projects, and needs the experience of a highly qualified BA to work with their retail, trade, and wholesale businesses on projects to implement new, and enhance existing ERP instances.
One of the projects involve the merging of 2 newly acquired businesses, each with a different ERP, to a Pronto ERP, so proven experience working on mergers and ERP projects are essential.
Day to day you will:
- Work with business stakeholders to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs.
- Play a key role on projects pertaining to Warehouse Management, Point of Sale, Business Intelligence, and other key systems.
- Perform requirements analysis and design, data mapping and analysis, current and future state mapping, process flow mapping and solution design and validation.
- Engage with knowledge workers to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing systems & obtain key inputs from technology teams to identify solution interdependencies.
- Assess the risk of various solutions and prioritise competing business demands.
- Work with a very experienced PM team to deliver outcomes in time, on budget and to meet the business needs & coordinate the project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate system designs and validate proposed solutions.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in IT Business Analysis
- BABOK certification
- Familiarity with multiple ERP, POS and WMS Systems
- ERP experience is a must (Pronto ERP preferred)
- Retail, Trade and Wholesale experience preferred
- Proven stakeholder management experience working with all levels of business.
- A solid understanding of UAT Testing, System Testing and experience in user guidance
- A good understanding of basic scripting and coding to clearly communicate recommendations to developers
This is an exciting time to join the business and bring your skills and experience to work across a range of projects.
They are a supportive and passionate team who take pride in developing their people, culture and capabilities, coupled with an unrelenting focus on excellence in customer service.
Apply online or email [email protected] for further information.