As a result of recent acquisitions and business growth, this business is embarking on a range of exciting projects, and needs the experience of a highly qualified BA to work with their retail, trade, and wholesale businesses on projects to implement new, and enhance existing ERP instances.
Day to day you will:
- Collaborate and partner with business stakeholders to elicit requirements and capture business needs.
- Partner and communicate with business representatives and act as a conduit between the business and IT.
- Work closely with IT team and end user to test and ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Play a key role on projects pertaining to Warehouse Management, Point of Sale, Business Intelligence, ERP and other key retail/Supply Chain systems.
- Perform requirements analysis and design, data mapping and analysis, current and future state mapping, process flow mapping and solution design and validation.
- Engage with knowledge workers to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing systems & obtain key inputs from technology teams to identify solution interdependencies.
- Assess the risk of various solutions and prioritise competing business demands.
- Work with the Project Team and Project Manager to deliver outcomes in time, on budget and to meet the business needs & coordinate the project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate system designs and validate proposed solutions.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in IT Business Analysis
- BABOK certification
- Familiarity with multiple ERP, POS and WMS Systems
- ERP project experience is a must-have
- Solid understanding of the end-to-end retail processes, logistics and supply chain.
- API Integration experience.
- Proven stakeholder management experience working with all levels of business.
- A solid understanding of UAT Testing, System Testing and experience in user guidance
- A good understanding of basic scripting and coding to clearly communicate recommendations to developers
This is an exciting time to join the business! There has been a huge investment in technology and now is the time to jump onboard and be a part of a range of exciting projects as part of their growth and transformation journey.
They are a supportive and passionate team who take pride in developing their people, culture and capabilities, they support a healthy work-life balance and have a wonderful comradery in the team!
Apply online or email [email protected] for further information.