Affix has once again linked arms with a BIG client who has a huge impact on making our roads a safer place, and folks, we’re excited to be on the journey with them!
Well, they’re growing their teams across the board and they’re in dire need of a new Bid Manager to help them develop fluent, seamless, and for the most part, VERY complex proposals for new and existing customers.
SO, here’s what we’re looking for:
You’ll kick some goals in this role if you’re supremely commercial & can work exceptionally well cross-functionally. There’ll be some definite bonus points if you’re someone who has a real interest in technology [you speak tech well], and has a real penchant + flair for estimating too!
Ideally, you’ll be in a similar Bid role within a sales or customer service or sales ecosystem, and you’re going to be no stranger in negotiating and troubleshooting via ‘challenger’ conversations, whereby the outcome is always something everyone feels good about.
Here’s a top-level snapshot of this gig:
- You’ll be owning and taking full accountability for bids and estimates within the business;
- Managing the end to end bid process [this includes the preparation of extremely detailed cost estimates];
- Efficiently and effectively managing the companies overall bid pipeline. You’ll be the person who’ll be managing and prioritising the bid pipeline, utilising the Customer Engagement Team and other Subject Matter Experts as needed to meet the demand;
- Taking the initiative to lead and guide estimates and bids with minimal guidance;
- Acting as a trusted advisor to Senior Leadership Team on the commercial viability of bids;
- Developing and implementing bid and estimation processes; including the education and training of others in the process;
- Driving the training of Customer Success Managers and Customer Engagement Coordinators to complete estimates;
- Guiding the estimate and bid inputs on complex technical solutions, whereby you’ll challenge the accuracy, and command detailed + fluent explanations where necessary;
- Advising Customer Success Managers on bid/no-bid decisions; And
- Managing bid signoff requests and advising team members when there have been no bids/no decisions made.
Sound like your thing?
Let’s get the ball rolling! Say hi via the details below, OR, bypass the hi and just apply. #easy
0401 002 988