This client is currently in the midst of an exciting and massive undertaking with a brand-new consolidated distribution centre being built and as a result, need an Application Support Analyst to provide support across a range of application and system integrations between ERP and WMS applications.
This is a junior to mid-level role, working with a senior Application Support analyst, with a focus of responsibilities, on Application and Integration Administration of ERP and WMS applications.
Although an understanding of the technical aspects is required, the focus of this role will be on functional support of the applications.
Day to day you will:
- Provide functional application and integration support across the project landscape.
- Triage support issues, troubleshoot, identify root cause, and coordinate and escalate to key internal and external resources as required, to effectively resolve all issues.
- Monitor and identify patterns of issues, identify potential points of failure, and recommend permanent solutions.
- Monitor exception reports and perform data reconciliation between systems.
- Application and integration testing, assist UAT testing and prepare release notes for deployment.
- Maintain integration catalogue and update system documentation.
Must haves are:
- Minimum of 1-year’ experience in Application Support (focussed on support of the functionalities of the application).
- Good knowledge of Application and System Integration.
- Solid understanding of ERP applications, Supply Chain Solutions and WMS Systems.
- A solid understanding of UAT Testing, System Testing, and experience in user guidance.
- ERP and Integration project knowledge.
They are a supportive and passionate team who take pride in developing their people, culture, and capabilities, coupled with an unrelenting focus on excellence in customer service.
Apply online or email [email protected] for further information.