As a result of recent acquisitions and business growth, this consumer based, mid-sized organisation based in the South Eastern suburbs, is currently in the midst of an exciting and massive undertaking with a brand-new consolidated distribution centre being built.
They need an Application Support Analyst to provide support across a range of application and system integrations between ERP and WMS applications.
Day to day you will:
- Provide application and integration support across the project landscape.
- Provide technical support, triage support issues, troubleshoot, identify root cause, and coordinate and escalate to key internal and external resources as required, to effectively resolve all issues.
- Monitor and identify patterns of issues, identify potential points of failure, and recommend permanent solutions.
- Monitor exception reports and perform data reconciliation between systems, including training of key business stakeholders.
- Application and integration testing, assist UAT testing and prepare release notes for deployment.
- Maintain integration catalogue and update system documentation.
- 2+ years’ experience in IT with expertise in Application Support, Integration Support, Application and System Integration.
- Proven ERP experience (Pronto and Momentum Pro highly desirable).
- Experience in Supply Chain solutions.
- Experience in WMS Systems.
- A solid understanding of UAT Testing, System Testing, and experience in user guidance.
This is an exciting time to join the business and bring your skills and experience to work across this very important project.
They are a supportive and passionate team who take pride in developing their people, culture, and capabilities, coupled with an unrelenting focus on excellence in customer service.
Apply online or email [email protected] for further information.