Application Support Manager
We are wrapped to buddy up with a global SaaS business to help them find a new, clever Application Support Manager to join their team!
To tell you a little bit more about who our client is, they’re based on the southside of Brisbane and they work in a cool, niche space – HealthTech for Vets. These guys bring together products, services, and technology into a single platform that connects their customers to the solutions and insights they need to work at their very best.
COVID has been actually super good to these guys [turns out everyone in ISO has wanted to buy a new pet!] and they’re expanding many of their global business units too, meaning they’re growing and doing some cool stuff. These guys are also based in 25 countries and have over 5,000 staff, so they don’t play small!
Here’s a teaser of what’s you’d be getting up to in this role:
Reporting to the Operations Manager based in Brisbane, you will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service through application support for Practice Management Solutions.
The aim of your game will be to take ownership of the app support team, and manage the day to day operations of a portfolio of Software Products and Hardware in accordance with their customers across the APAC region.
Your mission? With the help of your global counterparts and local teams, you will create data informed action plans to create application support and focus on customer experience improvement and efficiencies. A key focus of this role is managing individual and team performance through effective planning and prioritising, goal setting, regular feedback and training.
This is what you’ll need to kick some goals in this role:
Day to day ops
- Manage the day to day operations of application support services ensuring that user problems are identified, prioritised, researched, resolved and followed up quickly and competently.
- Create and analyse SLA and performance reports (including volume, time to resolve, frequently occurring queries or defects).
- Actively seek to reduce demand on application support services, improve efficiencies and improve the customer experience through identifying trends in support cases, customer experience, identifying root causes and proposing solutions.
- Liaise with UK and US counterparts to create a consistent customer experience across the globe.
- Execute continuous improvement activities, partnering with local and global internal stakeholders as needed.
- Experience in B2B SaaS technology will give you those EXTRA brownie points.
- Respond to escalated enquiries, taking time to understand the concern, the root cause, who to involve and ensuring follow through and both corrective and preventative actions are taken.
- Manage high priority incidents, including internal and external communication and escalations.
- Communicate scheduled or unscheduled changes across the customer base.
- Represent the Application Support team in meetings with key accounts / stakeholders; closing the loop on any related action items in a timely fashion
- Regularly assess team members performance, settings objectives and establishing active development plans that ensure that team members have the necessary resources, training and capability to deliver high quality, customer centric work.
- Identify and create a schedule of in-house training opportunities designed to build product and hardware knowledge across the team.
- Actively engage and participate in organizational performance management and talent review processes.
We reckon you’ll need most of the following to be successful in this gig:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience within an Application Support environment
- Demonstrated experience leading a high performing Application Support Team
- Previous experience delivering continuous improvement activities within an Application Support environment, including SLA Management, Knowledge Management, Multi-Channel Support, etc.
- Proven ITSM tool experience
- Proven ability to handle and defuse pressure and conflict
- Excellent analytical and research skills with the ability to collect and analyse complex material and data and present it in accessible formats
Does this sound interesting?
Are you intrigued?
I hope so, and I hope you feel compelled to personally hunt me down to chat about it!
Here’s how you’ll find me:
E: [email protected]
M: 0422 366 018