We’ve partnered with our friends who are a rad apps development business looking for an Agile Tester to set the foundations within the business. These legends absolutely love building world-class apps for their clients, and they build them on the right foundations!
This is a legit chance for you to join a business founded in the heart of Brisbane (currently working remotely) who have a portfolio of award-winning apps they have built for some of Australia’s biggest brands targeting iOS, Android, MacOS and Windows. Bringing ideas to life is what they do best, and with their team of heavy-hitters, they are driven by client goals and appreciate there is no ‘one size fits all’.
The juicier stuff
I haven’t even talked about any of the REALLY awesome things, yet so hold tight!
- Firstly, innovation is at the core of what they do. They understand that technology is continuously evolving and hence they are early adopters of Flutter and Dart. Google has already invested heavily in this tech and it’s not going anywhere! This is your chance to work with one of Brissy’s first companies who are building commercial apps with this tech!
- Less hours = More efficiency? As a company who truly cares about their staff, they are enjoying a 6 hour work day with a view of boosting productivity and enhancing the work/life balance
Cool, but what does this role look like?
Undertaking an exciting project to digitalise driver’s licences in Queensland, working closely with the Department of Transport and Main Roads, you will be instrumental in shaping, designing, and implementing manual and automation testing frameworks and processes within the business.
However, you will not be expected to achieve this all on your own. You’ll be working with your fellow Development Team members to collaborate on and execute your ideas.
You will resonate with the following as to what we think makes a great Agile Tester –
- Help define “done” – You are an active contributor to establishing when a user story is complete.
- Refine and estimate – You are comfortable contributing to team refinement and estimations.
- Design and execute test cases – Authoring and executing manual test plan and reporting results.
- Automate – Like a hawk you’ll always be on the lookout for manual tests to automate.
- Collaborate – You and the developers are peas in a pod. Find a bug? Raise a card and help resolve it.
- Verify fixes – Fix and verify bugs within the same iteration.
- Attend scrum ceremonies – Give valuable input into everything we do. Use the time to identify and describe foreseeable blockers with the team and work out a plan of attack together.
- Fail – Which is okay! But knowing how to take learnings from your experience is key.
- Embrace change and learn – Expect it, embrace it, and refine processes or remove them if they’re not working.
You’ll ideally have the following:
- Exposure to Manual testing environments
- Solid experience in Automated testing environments
- Experience with modern testing frameworks i.e Selenium, Cucumber, Postman etc
- Experience with Kobiton, Ranorex or Perfecto mobile testing tools highly regarded
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment is a must
- Be located in one of the Eastern States of Australia and be available for stand up at to be working by 9am AEST (Brisbane time) Monday to Friday
The nice to haves:
- Proven experience in implementing testing frameworks within a software team is a big plus!
This is a cracking opportunity and I expect to receive plenty of love for this one!
Daniel Belic l 0407 903 686 l [email protected]