Technical Solution Architect
We have multiple roles with this top-tier consulting firm across multiple locations – Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra.
The role takes responsibility for the architecture and design of technology components that form the solutions. These solutions typically involve a combination of data engineering, analytics, automated decisioning, integration and digital channel technology components. You will have the responsibility from solution conception through to successful implementation.
Essential to the role is expertise in the following areas:
- A solid understanding of digital technologies and analytics, automation, information management and business process based solutions.
- Clear evidence of the ability to architecturally design and deliver ‘leading edge’ data-driven solutions to significant business problems is essential.
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical concepts, including complex data structures
- Designing and delivering solutions containing elements of real-time architectures and decisioning, business process design and orchestration and business rules engines.
- Operationalising analytics design, business rules engines and, real time architectures and decisioning
- One or more of the following: analytical models, data mining and complex queries, predictive analytics, mathematical models, optimisation techniques, statistical analysis, customer analytics, real-time decisioning, event based communications and marketing and business optimisation.
- Experience with a range of vendors and tools, namely: IBM Campaign and Interact, Adobe Campaign and Experience Manager, Teradata, Oracle Exadata, Hadoop, IBM InfoSphere Information Server, Revolution R, SAS, Mulesoft, AngularJS, IBM ODM
This role will not only focus on client engagements but will also contribute to the definition and enhancement of technical architecture disciplines within the practice.
Apply online or message me with any queries.