Affix is excited to be partnering with an awesome group of humans who are seriously dominating the eCommerce space. These guys think creatively about technology, delivering effective digital solutions of all shapes and sizes. They love to solve problems & be collaborative, whilst having a good time! Let me introduce you to the legends at DotDev. The who
DotDev is a leading Shopify Plus partner in Melbourne. They work with an established list of well-known brands, partnering with the likes of Tony Bianco, Alice McCall, Calibre, Patagonia, Fenton, Diamond Exchange, Viktoria & Woods and more.
They collaborate with these brands to deliver innovative products and solutions with extensive experience building custom themes, apps and integrations to third-party systems.
What’s this bunch like? One of the first things you feel when you walk amongst the team is you’re immediately welcomed. There are no egos, but rather an overwhelming feeling of inclusion and smiles. They work hard, but they don’t take themselves too seriously. They celebrate the good times and support each other when the challenge for a deadline is on.
These are the exact sentiments that carry on when you hang out with the leaders. They listen and genuinely care on what ideas and thoughts you want to share. The other thing that comes in spades is passion. It oozes everywhere. They love what they do, 100% passionate about and committed to their customers, and most importantly care about their people.
We’re looking for a hands-on Technical Producer who thrives off providing a high quality service for clients. As their first point of contact you will have a knack for making their lives easier! Managing all the support work you will be organised, responsive and confident dealing with anyone, along with collaborating well with your co-workers to deliver quality work.
Our ideal person would really understand ecommerce & the fashion industry, along with being able to deal with stressful situations around key sale periods.
More about you
The real beauty of this role is that one size doesn’t fit all. Maybe you’re someone with a technical background, who can really understand requests and even jump in & do them when necessary! Or you might be an already established Technical Producer in the support space with a passion for eCommerce and looking to join a group of super good humans.
What you will focus on:
• Building & maintaining quality relationships with clients
• Scoping, planning & executing projects within the support team
• Quality assurance! You will be accountable for this & great at following standards
• Understanding & working within project parameters: You get goals & requirements, technical constraints, as well as budget & schedule
The skills you need to bring with you:
• Hands-on technical experience – either development or application support
• A sound understanding of QA
• You will be confident dealing with anyone, from clients to the internal team
• Solid eCommerce experience
• Effective communication and time management skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
What’s in it for you? This is a great opportunity to work with a diverse and talented team to deliver industry-leading projects in the eCommerce space. There’s room for growth in this role too, taking on projects outside of support as you develop & being mentored by some of the best in this space. Here’s some other benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Flexible work hours
• Excellent growth opportunities
• A friendly and supportive work environment
• Bonus and entitlement policy
• Allocated study and research days
• Great location in South Yarra