This retail client needs an experienced Technical Analyst with a business analysis component to join their team. The project is in its infancy and the role will be getting involved in what will be a Data Centre Upgrade. The role will be assessing systems to upgrade the platform and analysis and impact of upgrades.
Knowledge and skills essential to have for this role:
- MUST have very technical knowledge of AIX/P series. Analyse what software is currently hosted on the AIX WPARs (AIX/P series) determine upstream app dependencies and determine options for upgrade to a new data centre.
- Must be good with analysing applications dependencies and researching upgrade paths/options
- Retail Management System – RETEK Knowledge is an advantage
- Part of the role will also require someone write technical requirements for Mulesoft replacement project (Secondary)
- Proven BA skills highly regarded
- Waterfall expertise preferred as projects use waterfall through to implementation
The culture of the client can be described as fairly flat structure, collaborative and supportive of work life balance.
If you would like to know more message me directly [email protected] or apply direct online.