Roadside Network Designer
Are you someone that thinks a fast-paced, mission-critical infrastructure environment is your cup of tea? Well then, come and join a team that is experiencing substantial growth and needs you to jump on board with it. Lead the network design, perform project consultation and implement and review network standards and improvements for the corporate network.
This role will ultimately require you to provide direction and guidance across projects and contributing to strategic direction. You will be implementing and reviewing network standards and ensuring these are in line with overall enterprise infrastructure. Consulting on projects, the network designer will be the technical conduit between PMO and networks.
What are my responsibilities?
- Leading network design
- Consulting on projects
- Implementing and reviewing network standards in line with overall enterprise infrastructure
- Having your say in the strategic direction, tactical management and DR strategies
- Provide technical interface between PMO and networks
- Work closely with architecture team to ensure all network solutions are aligned to strategic direction of the business
And the skills required?
- Advanced design and configuration knowledge and experience of Cisco Routers, Wireless, and Switches including Nexus
- Advanced design and configuration knowledge and experience in F5 (LTM, GTM, ASM and APM)
- Advanced design and configuration knowledge and experience in security products such as Checkpoint, Tripwire, and McAfee IPS & SIEM
- Experience analysing and documenting network configurations and operational procedures
- Experience in Cloud Enablement (Amazon, Azure)
- Experience in applying V-model system engineer process
- Experience in applying FMECA
- Experience in using Apollo root cause analysis methodology
- CCIE preferred
Appreciate you might’ve zoned out halfway through the long list of bullet points, so why not get in touch and we can chat about it?
Apply, or email me on [email protected] if this is a role you want to get involved with!