Based in Melbourne’s CBD, this ASX listed organisation is looking for a Program Coordinator to join their ranks on a contract basis. This is a 9-month contract role.
The successful candidate will ideally have worked on ERP projects within large complex organisations.
To be successful in this role you will possess skills and experience across the following areas:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Program Coordinator/Analyst role
- Experience on ERP projects
- Proven ability to manage costings and financials across a large program schedule (tracking actuals, forecasting and variances)
- Facilitating team meetings, steering committee meetings and events
- Raising and tracking purchase orders and requisitions
- Resource planning
- Project status reporting
- Process improvement, design and documentation
- Creation and dissemination of project communications
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills
This role will best suit someone who can work at a fast pace in a non-hierarchical and complex environment.
Sounds like you? Apply online!