This is a rare opportunity to join a leading technology organisation on a permanent basis as Program Architect. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering technology programs of work. This is a delivery-focused role working closely with the PMO and the role will be engaged in multiple projects.
To be considered for this role is essential that you have the following skills and experience:
- 15+ years’ experience in Application/Information/Data architecture
- Proven expertise delivering program architecture
- Development of Architecture roadmaps in line with wider technology strategy
- Design and delivery of solutions based on business requirements
- Development of project solutions
- Architecture governance and compliance
- Security architecture
- Working in a complex medium to large corporate environment
- Senior stakeholder engagement and presentation experience
- Proven ability to effectively work with a business to drive successful outcomes
- Hands-on iterative approach, with the ability to adapt to change
- Exceptional communication skills
- Forward-thinking approach, with a keen interest in future technologies and how to leverage new products
- Experience in infrastructure/asset management/customer experience will be highly regarded
This role will suit someone who is delivery-focused and has the ability to get into the detail. The position requires someone who can work at pace, communicate with senior stakeholders and keep apace of new technologies and products.
If this sounds like you, apply online.
Questions? [email protected]