PMO Change Analyst | 12 month FTC | ERP migration
Us affixers are lucky enough to have established a pretty sound partnership with this little Australian FMCG company who have really made their mark over the years. We love these guys and I’m pretty sure you love their products – you could say they’ve become a bit of a household name amongst Australians! They have bold ambitions over the next few years, and with that, are going through some technical uplifts and system changes to support business goals.
With so many exciting things in progress and in the pipeline, they require a Change Analyst to get involved with one of their largest projects and work with the ERP project team as they aim to simplify the current systems landscape.
Essentially, you will provide change management for people in various business units across all levels as they look to migrate to a cloud suite ERP.
The Change Analyst will work closely with the PM, supply chain manager, finance manager, BA’s and vendors as well as the wider business to ensure effective change management, communication and training is delivered in line with project objectives on time.
- Assess, deliver and support the project change management activities
- Work with and coach managers to ensure they understand and accept change
- Gather information, analyse and document potential solutions to change outcomes
- identify potential areas of resistance and support management of risk mitigation strategies
- Provide realistic and clear timelines for delivery and training
- Experience in strategic implementation of change management within an IT project
- Experience delivering training and presentations
- stong ability to engage with various stakeholders and teams and build relationships
- Experience in FMCG and manufacturing highly regarded
- Experience using ERP systems and data warehousing tools
- Open to travel interstate and overseas
If you are a results orientated Change Analyst that is keen to sink their teeth into a new project, let’s chat! Apply or send your details to [email protected]