Listen up, you guys and gals about town!
I’ve got a “deee-lish” role on with a leading Brisbane shopping centre and dining precinct, that need pretty someone special to join their tight-knit, uber talented team. Think BIG events, juicy social campaigns, and the chance to work with some of the most brilliant marketing minds in the business.
This company is BIG time.
They’re looking for someone who has circa two-three years under their belt into their marketing career and knows their way around the Brisbane food and fashion scene like the back of their hand. The perfect person for this opportunity is going to be what I would call ‘unflappable’ with a burning desire to execute pristine work. And because you’ll be working in between three precincts, you’ll need to have your own wheels and the organisational skills to ‘pay the bills’ – if you know what I mean?
Here’s A Little Taster of The Things You’ll Get Up To
- Assisting the marketing team with integrated marketing activities that are purposefully geared at heightening customer traffic flow, that in turn, gives retailers the opportunity of maximizing their sales;
- Help to ensure that all marketing communication vehicles like the website, EDMs, social media platforms, digital posters, and even printed directories are kept beautifully up-to-date, and on trend;
- Develop, brief and execute communications plans to support ‘in-centre’ events and campaigns;
- Develop a deep understanding of the three precincts in order to influence the marketing strategy outcomes;
- Review the monthly sales report and pinpoint individual retailers/categories requiring extra assistance and work with the greater marketing team to devise strategies for their support; and
- Become involved in local community activities and encourage relevant community groups to use the centre as a place to conduct events or participate in centre organised programs.
Here’s What I’m Looking For In YOU!
- A minimum of two years in a Marketing role, with some experience in Communications, Events, and Social;
- Pristine written skills and the ability to articulate yourself to a wide audience through beautiful copy;
- A degree or formal qualification in Marketing would be fabulous, but is not essential;
- ‘Finger on the pulse’ with the local Brisbane food and fashion scene;
- Organisational skills, that can ‘pay the bills!’
- A keen eye for detail with on-point presentation skills;
- A desire to do BIG things in your Marketing career, and self-perpetuating motivation – In other words, you are your own motivation; and
- Your own car! You’ll be cruising between three precincts.
Have I got you interested?
I’d love to chat with you to understand what makes you ‘tick’ and to talk through what’s important for your next career move. So why don’t you apply and then let’s connect and chat through it all. This may very well be the next career move for you!
0401 002 988 || [email protected] || @Eron__Castro