This newly created role within the Technology Group will take a lead role in developing the roadmap in response to business and IT strategy and specific business project opportunities. Technological advancement, innovation, driving a business value proposition and working with the key influencers are just some of the aspects to this role.
To be considered for this role it is essential to have the following:
- Solid experience in an IT architecture practice establishing and maintaining Enterprise Architecture
- Have been a domain architect in a large complex corporate environment – Asset Management, Customer or Corporate Services
- Deep architectural experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Applications architecture, developed in “the core business systems” domain for a medium to large corporate with extensive exposure to middleware and integration technologies
- Information and Data architecture and the applications of Warehousing and Analytics software to develop insights and opportunities
- Security architecture
- Strong understanding of technology industry directions
- Experience working in transformational projects and successful introduction of new technologies
- Commercial acumen essential
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who has passion and drive, strong communication skills and ability to liaise both at a technical level of enterprise architecture and communicate effectively to the business.
Apply direct or message me with queries at [email protected]