Digital Project / Client Manager
It’s a great feeling to be partnered with clients who just get it, and I’m stoked to be helping one of Brissy’s longest standing digital agencies who are absolute weapons across branding, web design and Dig Marketing!
Who are these guys?
Well, they’re a small team of talented legends who work collaboratively to kick BIG goals and wow their clients with some kick a$% results. Wanna know something for free? They actually have fun while doing it. Their tight-knit team looks after a plethora of different clients with an array of needs and goals, from high-end corporates to faaashun, mining and everything else in between.
In this role, you’re going to be doing ALL. THE. THINGS. (obvs, it’s a Project Client Managing role) So it goes without saying that we are going to need someone who is an absolute boss of plate spinning, and someone who genuinely loves wow-ing clients AND has a certain flair and finesse of being able to build immediate trust.
Here’s a snippet of stuff you’ll be getting up to day-to-day:
- Hosting client meetings, project kick-offs, and the BIG reveals!
- Scheduling projects, ducking and weaving with all team members and managing the workflows of each project ensuring pristine execution;
- You’ll be doing the odd bit of admin like prepping client agreements, sorting out training documentation and organising DropBox;
- On-going client communication, ensuring each client is having a great time and that they’re kept up to speed and informed on where things are at along every step of the way;
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Strategist, with the opportunity to collaborate on content, PPC, EDM and social strategies;
- Making a damn difference. You’re essentially the face of this agency and you’ll be ensuring that each client has a fab experience and hopefully tells all of their friends!
Aside from being a good human, here are the sorts of things we have on our checklist:
- A minimum of 1-2 years in ‘agency-land’
- Experience in task scheduling, forecasting, and managing digital projects;
- A working knowledge of different project management tools;
- MAD skills with the written word, and the capability of being able to articulate yourself verbally about technical stuff; so everyone can understand;
- Fabulous client service and relationship building skills with the nous of being able to bring people along the journey; And
- A self-directed learner, who is not afraid to ask questions.
You’re going to get brownie points if you’ve got:
- PPC knowledge and accreditations;
- Marketing strategy experience;
- You can make minor updates in WordPress; And
- You’ve got some familiarity with tools like Hubspot, Campaign Monitor Dropbox and you secretly love Gantt charts!
Does this sound interesting? Are you intrigued? I hope so, and I hope you feel compelled to personally hunt me down to chat about it.
Here’s how you’ll find me:
0401 002 988